While Ubisoft just took down the servers for The Division 2 earlier this week for planned maintenance, it seems the publisher is doing it again today. Starting in a few minutes is today’s The Division 2 maintenance, and it’ll once again last for three hours.
The Division 2 servers will be down for maintenance on Thursday, April 18 at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, and estimated downtime is for three hours.
Below are the patch notes players should expect to be implemented in the game once the servers are back up.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.
For more on The Division 2, make sure to read up on the upcoming PvP changes Ubisoft Massive has planned. The dev team has also announced that the title update that will bring The Division 2 to 3.0 has been pushed back to May, which means the game’s first-ever Raid has been delayed too.
Source: Ubisoft forums
More The Division 2 Reading:
- Here Are Some of the Best The Division 2 Tips From the Community
- The Division 2 Hunter Mask Location Guide
- The Division 2 Weapon Talents, Gear Talents, Gear Set Bonus List