Called “Operation Endeavor,” the big changes here include the Grapple skill ability being two charges again, new Elite weapon warpaints for sale, new holiday banners, featured modes, and a few tweaks as well. Check out the new additions and more below.
Elite Weapon Warpaints
We once again have six weapons, the Double Take, Cold War, DMR, R-201, R-97, and the G2 all getting their Elite Warpaint treatment. Like before, Pick these up as a bundle for 19.99 USD or individually for 4.99 USD.
A normal and a Prism version of the banners have been added.
Upcoming Featured Modes
- Turbo LTS – Last Titan Standing gametype with double core generation and dash regen rates. Everyone also has Turbo Engine kit.
- Spicy Attrition – Attrition where everyone’s Ordnance ability is replaced with Ticks.
- The Otherside – All Phase Attrition.
- Rocket Arena – Live Fire with modified EPGs and autopistols.
- Turbo Titan Brawl – Titan Brawl with double core generation and dash regen rates. Everyone also has Turbo Engine kit.
- Grapple has been reverted back to two charges
- After changing grapple to one charge, we did see a small shift in tacticals players chose. However, it still is by far the most commonly picked tactical and trying to change that status quo would require adjustments that would diminish a mechanic that we and many players love. Because the earlier change was not driven by balance concerns, we’re happy to revert Grapple back to its previous state of two charges. Swing away!
- G2 now drifts upwards as you shoot (console only)
- Minor optimizations for X1X and PS4 Pro
That’s about it for this Titanfall 2 update. Are you still playing Titanfall 2? How’s the player base for each platform like these days? Once the actual patch is out, we’ll be sure to let readers know.