Modern Warfare & Warzone Update August 14 is now available to download, bringing with the fix to the weapon model bug along with a few other things.
Down below you’ll find full details on the patch.
PC: 0.88GB (F2P only) and 1.83GB (MW/MW owners)
Xbox One: 66.3GB (due to an unforeseen bug with the Microsoft patch delivery process, this download requires Xbox users to redownload files they already have, but it does NOT impact the overall install size. We’re working closely with Microsoft to ensure future updates are smaller in size.)
Here are the file sizes Xbox One players can expect to see after downloading today’s update:
Warzone Only: 99.5GB
Full Game (WZ/MW): (up to) 183GB
If you’re looking to free up hard drive space on your console, you have the option to delete content you may no longer wish to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Click HERE to see how to manage and delete content.
Today’s Modern Warfare & Warzone Update August 14 patch notes:
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:
- Headquarters – Removing Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack – Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint – Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy – Removing Rust
In other Call of Duty news, there’s an on-going Call of Duty 2020 puzzle/ARG happening, and players have unearthed a new door opening in Verdansk! Here’s the latest update about it.
Source: Infinity Ward