Today, North American Transformers fans were treated to the newly released Transformers title, Fall of Cybertron, a sequel to High Moon’s previous hit War For Cybertron.
High Moon has been hard at work taking feedback from fans playing the demo on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network to make the retail version a much smoother and balanced experience.
Below is the current, up-to-date list of multiplayer changes from High Moon that you will see in the retail version.
- Increased Path Blaster spread 75%
- Decreased Path Blaster damage to 100 (Was 110)
- Cloaking now only lasts 7 seconds (Was 10)
- Cloaking takes twice as long to refill
- Cloaking uses resource at 3x when sprinting and boosting (was 1x)
- Pulsar cannon radius increased to 1000 (was 800)
- Tracer Dart increased damage to 100 (was 7)
- Reduced Scatterblaster damage to 12 per pellet (was 15)
- Reduced Scatterblaster damage to 15 per pellet (was 19)
- Increased Thermo Rocket Launcher Damage to 300 (was 225)
- Increased Riot Cannon Damage to 175 (was 135)
- Increased Barrier regeneration time to 7 seconds (was 20)
- Increased Energon Recharger healing 25% faster
- Increased shield health
- Change melee animations
- Increased melee damage
- Additional color options
- Quality of connection icon fixed
- Countdown time sound starts on the last 10 seconds
The above changes come packed in a 3 MB title update for Xbox 360 users and is most likely the same for other platforms. Don’t get discouraged European players, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is set to hit shelves in Europe on August 24th. Be on the look out for our extensive multiplayer review that will be dropping in the next day or two.
Have you played the demo or even picked up the game yet? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!