Those playing Digital Extremes’ excellent free-to-play shooter Warframe on PC, there’s a new hotfix out now! Officially called the Warframe hotfix 25.4.2, it has a host of optimization tweaks, bug squashes, and even some changes to the gameplay too! Check out the Warframe hotfix 25.4.2 patch notes below.
Warframe hotfix 25.4.2 patch notes:
- Increased the drop rate of the Bloodshed Sigil from 1% to 3% from the Profit-Taker.
- Changed the Nightwave ‘Silent Exterminator’ Act to clarify its requirement. It now reads:
- Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms.
- Improved navigation markers in the Infested Corpus ship to help players navigate between floors.
- Removed hack doors from the Razorback boss tileset.
- Optimized bindings – saving 16KB of data.
- Optimized the Squad panel UI.
- Made some micro-optimizations to some scripts.
- Fixed a performance bug with Warframe’s with an Ability selector function (Ivara’s Quiver, etc.)
- Fixed a crash when typing an invalid character in the ‘Add a Friend’ screen.
- Fixed a UI lockup that could occur when using the Incubator.
- Fixed a UI lockup that could occur in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an Orb Vallis progression stopper in the ‘Investigate The Bodies’ Bounty stage due to Solaris corpses not spawning.
- Fixes towards ability to kill flying Capture Targets (Gas City), resulting in a mission failure. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/caqx5w/flying_gas_city_capture_target_can_be_killed/ towards
- Fixed a case of an inability to Rank up within a Syndicate that you’ve already Ranked up in (but made them mad so you got demoted).
- Fixed a case of receiving an error prompt when attempting to increase a Focus pool.
- Fixed an issue in the Focus Manager where increasing the Pool Capacity and backing out to the Operator screen, then back into the Focus manager causing all Focus Schools to show the cost of the Capacity upgrade being applied to every School instead of just the current one.
- Fixed the description for Rhino Vanguard and Thrak Helmets spelling Rhino wrong.
- Fixed script error in Sanctuary Researcher Nightwave Act script.
- Fixed teleport script trigger and a blocking volume sticking through an elevator ceiling.
Unfortunately, no word yet on when this hotfix will hit the console versions, though I expect it’ll be rolled in with a bigger update.
In other Warframe news, go watch over 40 minutes of Warframe Empyrean gameplay right here to see what’s coming to the game soon.
Source: Waframe forums