Gaijin Entertainment has released the War Thunder update 3.09 May 20 patch for consoles today. The studio calls this patch 18.104.22.168 on PC, and it’s 22.214.171.124 for consoles (PS4, Xbox One). Check out the full War Thunder update 3.09 patch notes below.
War Thunder update 3.09 May 20 patch notes:
- The after-armour effect of secondary shell debris for APDS shells has been improved. More precise correlation in the amount of secondary fragments of shell and armor to shell mass and parameters. For shells below 100 mm calibre, the after-armour effect has been reduced slightly, for shells 100 mm calibre and above this effect has been increased.
- Pvrbv 551 and Lvrbv 701 – Traverse angles have been increased.
- 2S6 – a bug resulting in an actual rate of fire of ~8000 rpm instead of 5000 rpm in the automatic guns has been fixed .
- Archer – historical 3x-6x sight has been added.
- Source: Royal Armoured Corps Training Volume III-Armament Pamphlet No. 6 SP 17-pr Valentine 1952
- Chi-Ha Kai / Chi-He – historical 4x sight has been added.
- Source: Handbook on Japanese Military Sources // Intelligence Bulletin Vol. 3 No 11 July 1945 //
- Object 279 – BR-482B shell initial speed has been increased from 900 to 1000 m/s with corresponding armour penetration re-calculation.
- Source: Отечественные бронированные машины. XX век. Том 3. 1946-1965, Солянкин А.Г, Желтов И.Г., Кудряшов К.Н // Техника и вооружение: Отечественные бронированные машины 1945-1965 N°12/2017
- Semovente 90/53 M41M – a bug in the gunner’s camera position has been fixed, previously it might have resulted in the vehicle disappearing on some graphic presets.
- Centauro MGS – commander’s camera height has been increased.
- Radkampfwagen 90 – commander’s camera height has been increased.
- 2S6 – gun recoil animation has been fixed
- Vickers MBT – excessive MG sight markers have been removed.
- Lvtdgb m/40 – clarified the dependence of the limits of the angles for elevation in the angle of turret rotation of the gun
- A.43 Black Prince – clarified the dependence of the limits of angles for elevation in the angle of turret rotation of the gun.
- 50mm Mk.214a gun – spread angles have been increased.
- Su-6 (all versions) – 37mm NS-37 guns spread angles have been reduced.
- 20mm M61 gun, 30mm ADEN gun, DEFA gun (all versions) – after-armour effect of the secondary debris for AP rounds has been improved, smoke trail for tracer shells has been removed.
- A bug has been fixed with the inability to start quick field repair while playing in a squad.
- “Zoom in hangar” axis was added (Controls -> Common ->View controls).
- Maximum and minimum value shortcuts of “View in hangar” axes now work correctly – bug was fixed.
Do you want to see more coverage of War Thunder here on MP1st? If so, let us know down in the comments below.
Source: War Thunder