Heads up, Tennos! Digital Extremes has reimagined Warframe’s earliest levels in The Deadlock Procotol and it’s out now! This will show up as the Warframe June 30 update, or what console gamers will see as Warframe update 1.85. Check out the trailers, info and more importantly, the patch notes below.
Warframe June 30 update patch notes (Warframe update 1.85):
CONSOLE SPECIFIC NOTES
NEW TennoGen Bundles
Five NEW TennoGen bundles are here – yes you read correctly, FIVE! They feature Round 16, 17, AND 18 items from our talented TennoGen creators. We have combined the Bundles by category, so there are 2 Warframe + Alt Helmet bundles, a Syandana bundle, an armor and Operator accessories bundle, and Weapon skins bundle. You will be able to find them in the in-game Market when the update is live!
TennoGen Bundle XLVII
- Frost Manta-Z Helmet by jocz
- Hydroid Karkinos Helmet by Crackle2012 and Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus
- Ash Ryuga Skin by Rekkou
- Nyx Aures Skin by lukinu_u and HariPear
- Garuda Tiamat Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
- Harrow Veles Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus.
TennoGen Bundle XLVIII
- Khora Laveau Helmet by Volkovyi and led2012
- Garuda Sakhura Helmet by kakarrot2812
- Ivara Graxx Skin by Faven
- Ivara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar
- Mirage Kuvael Jester Skin by Erneix
- Nyx Technopsyche Skin by Master Noob
TennoGen Bundle XLIX
- Armalyst Syandana by Faven and Debbysheen
- Diablillo Syandana by Volkovyi and SabtheRobot
- Paxis Syandana by Malaya and Jadie
- Senvictis Syandana by Lubox
- Sethar Syandana by led2012 and Kevin Glint
- Zamariu Syandana by led2012 and daemonstar
TennoGen Bundle L
- Eucyon Chest Armor by malaya, Jadie and Awk’Q-Luz
- Seraphim Chest Armor by led2012 and jaeon009
- Aures Earpiece by HariPear and lukinu_u
- Garasu Earpiece by lukinu_u and Ixe
- Garasu Diadem by lukinu_u and Ixe
- Konvalyst Oculus by lukinu_u
- Sclera Oculus by kakarrot2812
- Yureilyst Oculus by lukinu_u
TennoGen Bundle LI
- Longsword Insidia Skin by Hitsu San and Reil
- Polearm Ion Skin by Yatus and HugoPolo
- Nikana Khatuun Skin by VoidPunch
- Polearm Lahnss Skin by Faven
- Nikana Ungulata Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus
Warframe June 30 Update Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Added two new virtual cursor sliders under the Interface tab in your Options to give you more ways to customize and improve how you navigate the UI with a controller to your liking:
- UI Cursor Acceleration: Adjust the rate the cursor accelerates when moving in a continuous direction can be changed.
- The Sensitivity Option still determines the overall speed of the cursor, while Acceleration gives players the freedom to set how quickly they’d like to get from point A to B.
- UI Cursor Magnetism: Adjust the level of “magnetism” (“stickiness”) there is between the cursor and interactive elements in the UI.
- Before the update, the cursor was set to “stick” to items you pass over by default. It was sometimes helpful but often proved to be an annoyance that prevented you from having reasonable cursor speed on UI windows with many elements. Now, you are able to customize how the cursor “sticks” to these elements. Setting it to “0” simply means that there will be no friction whatsoever between the cursor and the UI elements.
- UI Cursor Acceleration: Adjust the rate the cursor accelerates when moving in a continuous direction can be changed.
- The Larkspur now has force feedback when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where resetting controller bindings to default would not remove bindings from buttons that didn’t have a default action assigned to them (e.g. D-pad down doesn’t have an action bound under Railjack controls, so if you bound Bank Left to it, for instance, it would remain bound).
- Fixed a controller issue where you could assign an Archwing action (e.g. Move Down/Dodge/Blink) to a button that has a non-Archwing-exclusive action already bound to it (e.g. Ability Menu), resulting in both being bound to the same button simultaneously (where only one action would actually be executed when the button is pressed). Now, in the above example, the Crouch/Slide/Roll action would trade places with the Power Menu action, resolving the conflict.
- Fixed an issue where if you rebound Ability Menu under the General tab for controller bindings, it wouldn’t update immediately under the Power Menu tab to that button, which could result in creating conflicting bindings under the Power Menu tab.
- Fixed an issue where resetting controller bindings would take effect immediately even if you chose not to save when it prompted you upon exiting. Now only takes effect upon confirmation when exiting.
- Fixed the action list in the Customize Controller controller screen not updating to show the current working bindings as you’re updating them.
- Fixed holding waypoint button to remove live marker while mounted on K-Drive not working.
- Fixed certain controls (move up/down and roll left/right) in Captura not working if you had any custom bindings.
- Fixed an issue where if you rebound the R1 button to another action such as Power Menu, it would trigger Roll instead.
- Fixed a few cases where bindings under the General tab would sometimes override a binding in a more specific tab. For example, on a controller, if you bound Right-D-Pad to Tactical Menu under General and bound it to Omni-Tool under Power Menu, it would open the Tactical Menu even when you were using the Power Menu.
- Fixed a case where you would change a controller binding, and the list of actions to bind would still show the default binding.
- Fixed inability to Pilot the Railjack downwards if you’re Piloting using your Operator with a controller.
- Fixed another case where R2 would activate Chat instead of aiming.
The following change was reverted on PC due to feedback that it was causing issues for controller users. To save our console users from having similar problems, this change is not live. It will return after more tweaking and with the addition of a Profile setting to customize deadzone values to your liking:
- Fixed controllers using a higher deadzone value than desired for non-look analog inputs. Was applying a 20% deadzone across the board instead of using platform-specific values, which were generally lower. This should improve responsiveness of analog sticks.’
Warframe June 30 update PS4 Specific Notes:
- Fixed ‘Touchpad’ related issues (with swiping to be specific) where custom bindings were not registering assigned commands and instead performing the default ability cast, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1192457-button-binding-conflict-investigating/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-11574918
- In case it was missed, chat related issues for our SA Region Tenno were resolved at the end of May: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1180373-region-specific-chat-issues/?do=findComment&comment=11599847
NEW QUEST: THE DEADLOCK PROTOCOL
Nef Anyo claims to have found an heir to the long-deceased Corpus Founder, Parvos Granum, and has the means to prove it. The Solaris have begun disappearing in droves and Eudico thinks it has something to do with Nef’s power play. Whoever they are, the heir to the Founder would be able to solve the stalemate and stage a total takeover of the Corpus Board. If Nef Anyo has anything to do with it, that spells bad news for the Solaris.
Prepare for The Deadlock Protocol Quest by making sure you have completed the Vox Solaris Quest. The Deadlock Protocol Quest can only be done Solo and you must be at least Mastery Rank 4; ready yourself!
*Players who purchase the Protea Warframe before playing the Quest will receive a Riven as an additional reward.
CORPUS SHIP REMASTER
The entire Corpus fleet has been retrofitted and redeployed for service. Explore remastered levels, complete with shrines to the illustrious Parvos Granum, but beware of new dangers lurking aboard including all new enemies! From ‘Minima Moas’ to ‘Juno’ series of Corpus Troops – take on new threats on the remastered Corpus Fleet!
Return to Fossa to face an upgraded threat. Equipped with a suite of the latest technology and upgraded combat capabilities, the Corpus have spent mind-boggling sums of Credits for the sole purpose of taking you out.
Experienced Tenno will be able to enjoy seven days of Jackal Sorties following release, where you can take on the reworked Jackal in a high-level area!
- Riven Sliver can drop if the Jackal is above level 41 (Sortie).
GRANUM CROWNS: THE CURRENCY OF CORPUS DEVOTION
Out of desperation to locate any last trace of the long-dead Founder, Nef Anyo has developed a way to open Void portals. Eudico believes they’ve been kidnapping Solaris to use as guinea pigs and needs your help to rescue them.
The portals are built through Golden Hand Tributes, a spot of profit-worship for faithful Corpus. By spending their Granum Crowns, a valuable manifestation of their devotion, the Corpus can open a rift and send expeditions to Void sites.
Thankfully, you can use these Granum Crowns to your advantage. Collect three tiers of Crowns from Treasurers in your Missions, each signifying a higher level of devotion than the last: Granum Crown, Exemplar Granum Crown, and Zenith Granum Crown. Use them to initiate challenges in Missions, search for Corpus Temple Reliefs or negotiate the release of Solaris prisoners in exchange for Standing.
Within every Corpus Ship Remastered mission you’ll encounter a Treasurer: A devoted follower of Parvos and all he stood for, willing to dedicate his life to be the keeper of the tokens of his esteem. The level of your mission determines the tier of Crowns the Treasurer will possess. Handle him with haste before he escapes with his sacred tokens!
Granum Crowns can also be spent at the Corpus Temple Reliefs in Missions to learn more about the Founder. Each new story you acquire will earn you Relief Decorations for your Orbiter!
A new gamemode is coming with the remastered Corpus Ship, but since it contains Deadlock Protocol Quest spoilers we won’t share specifics here! What we can say is that you can earn the following rewards:
- Protea Parts
- Weapon Parts:
- Garnum Crown Decorations
- Mortuus Shoulder Guard
- New Captura Scenes that feature the newly Remastered Corpus Ship:
- Corpus Ship Bridge Scene
- Corpus Ship Hangar Scene
- Corpus Ship Orbital Cannon Scene
- Credit Caches
- Void Traces
More information will be shared in the official Update thread where we will have that information safely stored in spoiler tags for those who have yet to play the Quest.
Prepared for any battle, the versatile Protea offers a wealth of advanced gadgets to overcome the odds. Time is your ally as you weave in and out of life-threatening engagements with your Temporal Anchor Ability.
Protea is the first Warframe to have a Universal Aura Polarity to accompany her set of utility skills!
*Drusus is seeking out myths and legends about Protea and will update the Leverian when he is ready.
Every 4th Ability cast is granted +100% Ability Strength.
Activate to throw a cluster of shrapnel grenades, damaging and staggering nearby enemies. Hold to emit sticky shield grenades that latch onto allies and restore a large amount of shields.
Place a temporary rapid-fire turret that automatically targets enemies. Each successful hit increases its damage, causing projectiles to pierce enemies and hit multiple foes with a single shot.
Deploy a cycling supply cache that can generate Health, Ammo and Energy pickups periodically.
Activate to drop an anchor point that records Protea’s state. Any damage dealt to Protea during the Ability will be emitted back to your foes upon deactivation. Deactivating Temporal Anchor will rewind Protea back to the activation point restoring all ammo, energy, shields and health. If Protea is downed while Temporal Anchor is active, Protea will automatically rewind to safety!
The Protea changes announced in the “Upcoming Protea Changes” Dev Workshop are also coming with this update!
THE GARUDA HINSA COLLECTION
Commence the sacred butchery with the striking Garuda Hinsa Collection, which includes the Garuda Hinsa Skin, Verta Warfan Skin and Dessicata Syandana.
Garuda’s Talons Changes:
- Damage increased from 180 to 248.
- Status Chance increased from 30 to 36%.
- Critical Chance increased from 10 to 20%.
The embodiment of adaptability and versatility. The full collection includes the Protea Warframe, Telema Helmet, Mavv Helmet, Velox Submachine Gun and Rhoptron Syandana, as well as 3-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.
*Protea’s Alternate Helmets will be added to the Nightwave Cred Offerings rotation on all Platforms sometime after the launch of Deadlock Protocol on consoles!
CORPUS ADVANTAGE BUNDLE
Profit from the latest in Corpus combat innovations. Includes the Stahlta Rifle, Stropha Gunblade and Shi Armor Set.
NEW DOJO ADDITIONS
- The ‘Open Space’ room is coming to the Barracks section of the Dojo Architect! Enjoy this very large open space for your Dojo Decorating fantasies.
- You will need a very large area to accommodate this room, if the area you are attempting to add the ‘Open Space’ does not fit, a popup will let you know that “No Space is Available”.
- New Solaris themed Decorations have been added to the Dojo Architect! And yes, there is a paper boat Decoration.
Rude Zuud has expanded her inventory to bring you brand new Primary Kitgun Grips for all new lethal wombo combos!
Hold tight and unleash hell. Increased range for beam weapons; increased rate-of-fire for non-beam weapons. Reduced damage.
Trades lower Damage for faster Fire Rate and more controlled Recoil.
The weapon grip of the measured killer. Slower Fire Rate and lower Range for Beam Weapons. High Damage with Recoil to match.
High Damage with Recoil to match. Slower Fire Rate.
*The changes to Primary Kitguns from Hotfix 28.0.5 have been included in this update.
NEW MOA COMPANION
Soon you’ll be able to visit Legs in Fortuna to configure the newest Melee Moa Companion inspired by Rocky — both in animation, and in sound design.
- NYCHUS MOA (Model): This model is built for close-quarters combat, using the Blast Shield and Hard Engage precepts.
- LEHAN CORE: This core features enhanced Armor and Health, with standard Shields.
- TYLI GYRO: A system that redirects power from one defensive subroutine to streamline efficiency in others.
- HONA BRACKET: A versatile bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Naramon polarity.
- HELSTRUM WEAPON: Launches a swarm of micro-missiles.
NEW MOA EMOTION MODULE: TENACIOUS
A tenacious emotion that pulls inspiration from boxing animations! Did someone order a piping hot TKO?!
New Warframe Augments (max Rank)!
Atlas – Passive – Rubble Heap
When above 1400 Rubble, Landslide costs no Energy, deals 2x Damage, and travels 2x faster.
Nidus – Passive – Abundant Mutation
Nidus gains an additional 200 max stacks of Mutation. Undying has a 30s cooldown.
Valkyr – Hysteria – Enraged
Damage increased by 200%, Critical Chance increased by 200%. Hysteria lasts for 15s, and receives a matching cooldown.
- Valkyr’s Enraged Hysteria Augment has a 1 time Energy cost of 50 instead of draining Energy over time. This also allows you to gain Energy while it’s active!
Saryn – Spore – Revealing Spores
Infected enemies within 40m will show up on the Minimap.
Riven Disposition Changes:
When we introduced separate Dispositions for each weapon variant back in November 2019, we planned to give new weapons a Disposition of 1 (the “average”), or matching the lowest member of the weapon family if it already had a Disposition lower than 1. Unfortunately, this meant that powerful new weapons (like the Kuva Lich collection) might have Rivens that start too strong, forcing reductions in accordance with our balance methodology.
In order to prevent this situation, we will be changing this policy: going forward, all new weapons will be released with the minimum Riven Disposition of 0.5. For The Deadlock Protocol, this includes the Dispositions on newly added Primary Kitguns, in addition to regular weapons (secondary Kitgun Dispositions will remain as-is.)
Full details can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199009-riven-disposition-procedure-for-new-weapons/
Pet Companion Stasis Removal:
All Stasis slots have been converted into Companion slots. All your Kubrows and Kavats are now listed upon equipping a Companion in the Arsenal!
Due to no longer having Stasis, if you currently have a pup Companion (not yet Matured), upon equipping it in the Arsenal the UI will prompt you to either Mature or let it roam your Orbiter. The option to let it roam is only available if you don’t have a proper Kubrow/Kavat equipped. When starting an Incubation your current roaming Companion will be put away.
- The ‘Nutrio Incubator Update Segment’ now entirely disables DNA degradation!
- The Pets Breed is now displayed beside the Pets name in the description when viewing in the Arsenal.
- Kubrows that do not have a Collar cannot be equipped for missions, but they can be set to roam the Orbiter from the Arsenal.
Warfame June 30 update General Additions:
- New ‘Update History’ Button!
- When accessing the main menu, the bottom right will feature an ‘Update History’ button that allows you to get a quick sense of what’s changed since you last logged in!
- Added new Melee Moa Precept Mods:
- Blast Shield
- Overshields increased by +3000. Leap at an enemy within 10m dealing 10 Damage and knocking down other enemies within 5m and resets Overshields.
- Hard Engage
- Engages enemies within 10m with Melee attacks, dealing 90 Impact Damage. Melee attacks are enhanced by Mods equipped in the Moa’s weapon.
- Blast Shield
- Added Conservation Glyphs to The Business and Master Teasonai’s Offerings.
- Sapcaddy Glyph
- Delicate Pobber Glyph
- Common Condroc Glyph
- Added the Umbra mods to Simaris’ store Offerings (available after The Sacrifice Quest completion):
- Umbral Vitality
- Umbral Fiber
- Umbral Intensify
- Sacrificial Pressure
- Sacrificial Steel
- Added login milestone reward blueprints (Zenistar, Azima, Zenith, and Sigma & Octantis) to Simaris’ Offerings.
- Blueprints for each only appear in his Offerings if they have already been previously selected as login rewards.
Warframe June 30 Update General UI Additions & Changes:
- Introducing a new Deadlock UI Theme that goes hand-in-hand with the industrious origins of the Corpus.
- You will be able to change your Virtual Cursor Icon, Virtual Cursor Color, and scale your Virtual Cursor in size!
- The Landing Craft Customize screen has been decoupled to provide the ability to mix and match your Landing Craft with whichever Override Air Support you want!
- Star Chart Nodes have been given a fresh new look and functionality upon hover!
- Hovering over a Node will display a new tileset/accompanying enemy image and gamemode icons respective to the available game modes.
- Upon selecting a Node that has numerous game modes available, a list will open within the window for you to choose your game mode.
- Added tooltip to Mastery Rank on hover while viewing your Profile to show total Mastery Breakdown per category.
- Added button to rewatch the Kuva Lich cinematic in the Lich Codex section.
- Upon visiting a Syndicate in the Relay, the Syndicate donation screen now displays your full Inventory of eligible items, similar to selling Fish in Cetus.
- Updated a handful of Helmet icons in the in-game Market to better fit the new themed UI.
- Removed the option to set “Battle Pay Caps” in the Alliance Management screen as it is not currently relevant.
- The ‘Reset Decorations’ has been removed from the pause menu and placed in the Decoration mode HUD as ‘Clear All Decorations’.
- Tooltips have been added to Arsenal stats! For example, hovering over ‘Armor’ now gives you an example about what it does.
- Updated trade windows at merchants in Cetus and Fortuna to use the latest inventory UI.
- Added visual separation in Railjack customization screen between all other color settings and the “All Colors” option.
- Updated the ‘Invasion’ gamemode icon!
- Smoothed out the coloring on the level up UI lens flare to be a bit less invasive with certain Energy colors.
Warframe June 30 Update Railjack Additions, Changes & Fixes:
- Changed the Valence Fusion popup if you have no compatible Fusion items but you do have Wreckage partially funded, this popup will indicate that you cannot use partially funded Wreckage for Valence Fusion (you can of course get refunded for cancelling the repair and then Valence Fusion will work).
- Void Mode will be disabled when Operators use a Railjack Turret.
- Added “Join Any Crew” option to search for Open Squads in active Railjack missions that you can join in a given Proxima. If there are no open squads, a pop-up will prompt you to try again or launch a new session from your personal Railjack.
- We’ve added this feature to save time and keep you from needing to hover over node by node to see if there are active squads on them.
- We’ve added this feature to save time and keep you from needing to hover over node by node to see if there are active squads on them.
- Added a ‘Scrap Wreckage’ button to the Railjack Components/ Armaments screens. This removes the step of having to manually go into your Inventory in order view a complete list of Wreckage to Scrap when over the Wreckage limit.
- Fire hazards that spawn on the Railjack will directly damage the Ship/Hull directly, instead of getting split between Hull and Shields. This means that even if you have full Shields you’ll start taking damage directly to your Railjack if you leave a fire unattended.
- General stability changes towards Railjack missions when a Host migration occurs. This touches on issues related to Crewships not spawning after a Host migration, and crashing when a Crewship spawning triggers a Host migration.
- Fixed loss of functionality when performing a Finisher while inside a Crewship when it explodes.
- Fixes towards inability to use the Archwing Slingshot if two Client players spam the interaction at the same time during a Railjack mission.
- Fixed a case where the End of Mission screen would pop in for a split second when transitioning from a Railjack mission to Dojo.
- Fixed being able to launch Railjack missions from an incomplete Dry Dock (still in construction through Rising Tide) after Host migrating from a mission joined as Clients.
- This also fixes a related issue of infinite loading tunnels when returning to Dojo after host migration.
- Fixed Wreckage Capacity not immediately being updated until after exiting and then coming back after using Valence Fusion with Wreckage as one of the components.
- Fixed Railjack Armament stats not displaying properly when viewing the full Railjack stats.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the Nightwave screen when a squad member returns the Railjack to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed some Railjack POIs having a delayed reaction to your presence (i.e not firing Super Weapon, firing Ram Sleds, etc),
- Fixed being placed next to a POI (if there is one) when skipping the Crewship Archwing exit cutscene.
- Fixed Railjack mesh collapsing when loading into Dry Dock after mission in the “Configure Railjack” panel.
- Fixed a crash when aborting a Railjack mission after another player had also aborted.
- Fixes towards incorrect fog rendering when viewing skyboxes from your Railjack.
- Fixed Scrapping unrepaired Wreckage displaying that you gained the wrong Resources. When Scrapping unrepaired Wreckage the UI should only show you that you obtained Dirac.
- Fixed another case of Fire Malfunctions not damaging the Railjack in higher level missions.
- Fixed Radial explosions from weapons (Penta, etc) not doing damage to Crewship Reactors.
- Fixed the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.
- Fixed Cruising Speed Avionic not applying its 80% increase for Railjack speed when more than 3000m away from any enemy ships.
- Fixed using a Forging Bay as the Operator not correctly tracking which Forge you were trying to use, causing Forges to appear “Busy” when they really weren’t.
- Fixed weird Operator animations when using the Forward Artillery on the Railjack.
- Fixed ‘Countermeasures’ and ‘Fiery Phoenix’ Avionics descriptions not matching their updated functionality.
- Fixed inability to tag items in Chat when using the Chat window while on a Railjack Turret.
- Fixed inability to exit the Railjack for a while after returning to the Dry Dock from a Railjack mission.
- Fixed some Railjack Battle Avionics not firing where the reticle is aimed for Clients.
- Fixed the default Railjack Skin not being first in the Railjack Skin list.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen popping in for a split second when transitioning from a Railjack mission to the Dry Dock.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when destroying Fighters.
- Fixed Railjack doors sometimes preventing you from moving through unless you move back and approach them again.
- Fixed a script error related to Scrapping Railjack Wreckage.
Warframe June 30 Update Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Upon falling/jumping off a platform in the Weave, you will be teleported back to the main platform instead of failing the Weave.
- The non-existent aim-gliding in the Weave was the root of many Weave failures, which is why we have added the teleport. It’s still the Glassmakers game though, so use your time wisely!
- Slightly reduced the volume of Cephalite Tears opening/closing.
- Cephalite Resonance Tears and Nora Night transmissions will no longer occur during Quest missions.
- The Chat window will be hidden during Nightwave Episode Crime Scene cinematics.
- Your move speed in Glassmaker Crime Scene #1 will match the Leverian move speed. Inspect with more haste!
- Cephalite Resonance will be linkable in Chat which can also reveal the amount in your Inventory.
- Fixed the ‘Friendly Fire’ Weekly Nightwave Act only awarding 1,000 instead of 4,500 Glassmaker Standing.
- Upon login, the outstanding 3,500 will be retroactively awarded to those who completed when it lacked the proper Standing reward.
- Fixed Cephalite enemies having blown out FX if killed with a Fulmin.
- Fixed parts of the Mod UI being cut in half if you loaded into a Relay/Town with the Nightwave screen open.
- Fixed the “Elite Explorer” Nightwave Acts not showing progress in description.
- Fixed a functionality loss that could occur when falling off the final platform in the Weave.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if an enemy was Glassed while on a mounted turret.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies contributing toward the Heavy Ordnance Act Arch Gun kill count.
- Fixed Cephalite Resonance in Railjack not being shared between all squadmates.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings and Silver Grove Specters spawning as Cephalites.
- Fixed a rare crash when exiting the Nightwave crime scene.
- Fixed a script error that could occur when a Glassed enemy was ragdolled.
- Fixed cases of Glass Fissures causing spot-loading during stream-in so severe that Clients lose connection.
- Fixes towards Glass Fissures opening during the Extraction cinematic.
- Fixed the Confiscated Act of ‘Hijack a Crewship from the enemy’ awarding the Weekly Act amount of Standing instead of the Daily Act Standing amount.
- This change will be reflected the next time this Act appears. For now you can enjoy this bank error in your favor!
Warframe June 30 Update Kuva Bramma Changes:
The Kuva Bramma has received balance changes to address it’s overwhelming chart topping usage. The Kuva Bramma still goes boom, and we look forward to your feedback once you’ve given it a try.
Full detail can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199010-kuva-bramma-changes-explanation-and-timeline/
- It has a smaller reserve ammo (15 to 5), and gains fewer arrows from ammo pickups – This is to encourage players to aim the bow deliberately at crowds of enemies and not fire it wildly everywhere.
- Fewer cluster bombs are produced on impact (from 7 to 3) – Reduces the overwhelming AOE potential somewhat but also makes the Bramma less visually busy. Players have said that the many many explosions produced by Bramma are hard to see through.
- Increased cluster projectile radial attack size from 2.7m to 3.5m.
- Reduced cluster projectile fall off from 100% to 50% – Fewer explosive fragments, but they cover more area and generally do more damage.
- Updated the Kuva Bramnma description to include these changes:
- This Grineer bow delivers vengeance in the form of cluster bomb-tipped arrows that can be detonated mid-air or on impact. Low quiver capacity, arrows are recovered singly.
Double Tap Mod Changes & Fixes:
- Changed the Double Tap Mod description to include its stacking function when equipped outside of Conclave:
- Double Tap (Latron): On Hit: 20% Bonus Damage on next Hit for 2s. Stacks up to 20x outside of Conclave.
- The Latron HUD now displays the buff combo status when equipped with the Double Tap Mod.
- Fixed the Double Tap Mod resetting its buff on every shot, as opposed to the intended reset on miss.
Warframe June 30 Update General Changes:
- Increased the Riven Capacity limit from 120 to 150.
- The Blazing Step Ephemera will be removed from the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rewards table and added to two places:
- Arbitration Honors Store in the Relay
- Railjack Commander Boss Drop Tables (5%)
- Out of the growing list of Ephemeras, Blazing Step was the more difficult to obtain due to its drop rate within the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught table. By taking Blazing Step out of the ESO table, the rewards within ESO will normalize and fill in the missing 1.01%. You now have the option to either spend your Vitus Essence in the Arbitrations Honor Store or by bringing demise to Railjack Commanders during your Railjack missions.
- Increased the amount of invested currency that is refunded for the following:
- Dissolving ranked Mods refund more of the invested Endo (75% just like Rivens).
- Scrapping ranked Avionics refund more of the invested Dirac (75% just like Mods).
- Selling ranked Mods refund more of the invested credits (75% just like Endo).
- The Earth to Mars Junction will award the Iron Phoenix Stance, and the Earth to Venus Junction now awards the Clashing Forest Stance.
- This aims to provide new players an easier path to experience the Melee system at an early Star Chart stage. Those who have completed these Junctions will retroactively be given these Melee Stances.
- Removed Copernics from Mining Nodes on the Orb Vallis and added to Eximus enemies in the Lua tileset.
- Removed Pustrels from Mining Nodes in the Plains of Eidolon and added to Eximus enemies in the Infested Ship tileset.
- The Rank Up FX for Warframes, Weapons, and Companions has been given a refresh! This FX also now applies your chosen Energy color instead of the default.
- Shield Gating is now disabled in the Dojo Obstacle course when you hit intended insta-fail traps such as Kill or Laser Traps.
- Updated the following Augment Mods to replace the terminology ‘Proc’ with ‘Status’:
- Vexing Retaliation
- Shocking Speed
- Tidal Impunity
- Neutron Star
- Hallowed Eruption
- Piercing Roar
- The Corpus Ship tileset remaster brings a new home for Razorback! Fight this Corpus creation in a brand new remastered Arena. Gameplay remains the same!
- Reduced the hit FX of the Cernos Prime and Paris Prime.
- The Opticor will queue charging if you fire and hold during its re-fire wait time (instead of ignoring the fire command if you didn’t wait the full 1 second).
- Tweaked some Fortuna hammering NPCs to be more in sync with each other.
- Corpus Ship Captura scenes “Freight” and “Maintenance” have been updated to the new remastered tileset, they are now “Artillery Battery Scene” and “Corpus Depository Scene”.
- Polished and tweaked Nagantaka’s firing animation to reduce possible motion blur issues.
- Changed the Fortress Container codex entry to be “Polished Storage Crate/Container”.
- Polished glass texturing to improve volumetrics, reflection simulation, and everything a good wall of glass should offer.
- On the topic of glass, we have removed Reinforced Glass from its respective tilesets.
- Slight reduction to Elemental FX on Garuda’s Talons.
- Improved Companion Moa parkour movements when attempting to follow/catch up with its owner.
- Keep an eye out for new Venus skyboxes when loading into Venus missions and when gazing out your Orbiter windshield.
- Updated the Arch-Gun animations (recoil smoothing etc.) when using Archwing Deployer in mission to make them even more awesome.
- Also fixed an issue where players could slide around during the call down animation.
- The Glaxion Vandal will be tradable.
- Clem has gained a friend in his special hangout spot!
- Transmissions and Chat will now be hidden when watching Quest intro cinematics in the Codex.
- Enemy summons can now be mind-controlled by abilities. Previously, there was a mechanic where ‘owned’ NPCs would not be affected by mind control, but now this only applies to allied owned NPCs (Sentinels, Pets, followers) so that there’s no misleading things happening with Mind Control abilities.
- Cleaned up Profile Stats by removing the list of scanned items since that information is in the Codex already.
- The Pluto Oceanum (Corpus Outpost Spy) tileset has been changed to the Corpus Ship tileset on the Star Chart to provide it with the newly refreshed Spy Vaults.
- Reduced Floof and Noggle Dojo Decoration cost from 20 to 5 (matching the Orbiter).
- Rotated the Suprema heavy sword skin so it faces the proper way.
- Baruuk’s Desolate Hands will no longer consume a charge from Baruuk when sharing with Allies.
- From player requests, the Directed Convergence Mod has been converted to an Exilus Mod.
- Moved some Sawgaw Conservation start points to not start in a cave.
- Quests in the Codex will display the Mastery Rank requirement (if applicable) if you currently don’t meet that requirement.
8x pages of fixes (which also includes a handful of optimizations) are coming with Update 28.0.5 The full list will be posted once the update is live but here are some highlights:
- Fixed Mutalist Osprey Carrier’s ignoring Limbo’s Cataclysm bubble.
- Fixes towards Defense missions breaking due to an inability to terminate enemies that have been changed to Ally status (Nyx Mind Control, Revenant Enthrall, etc), thus inability to complete the Defense Wave.
- Fixed inability to gain Energy from Energy Restores after using Valkyr’s Hysteria.
- Fixed Shield Gating mechanic being ignored by weapons that fire multiple projectiles at once for Clients. This resulted in some enemies shot by the Host will survive due to Shield Gating negating most of the damage, while enemies shot by the Client are not protected by the Shield Gate.
- Fixed the Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint requiring Mastery Rank 5. It is now no longer Mastery Rank locked.
- Fixed inability to trade Prisma Shade and Prisma Burst Laser.
- Fixed Mods that give base Damage (e.g. Pressure Point) not applying to Atlas’ Landslide.
- Fixed the Kuva Ayanga causing self-damage when out in space.
- Fixed the Basmu reload not providing Health if you’re the Client.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Ability Drain not updating in Arsenal Stats.
- Fixed another case of the Vasca Curative not working on Kavats.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands daggers not fully working with your Companion.
Source: Warframe forums