Digital Extremes has today released Warframe PC update 25.7.0, which brings in a ton of gameplay fixes for characters, overall gameplay and lots more! Called the Saint of Altra update, check out the full patch notes below.
Warframe PC update 25.7.0 patch notes:
Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0
Moving Gauss increases the speed gauge, which in turn increases his shield recharge rate.
Burst into a hyper-sprint bowling over enemies and charging the battery. Crashing into solid objects generates a powerful shockwave. Hold to rush continuously.
Generate armor plating that converts a portion of absorbed Kinetic Damage into Energy. Also protects Gauss from being staggered or knocked down. Damage Resistance is relative to battery level.
Siphon kinetic energy from the area, charging the battery and inflicting Cold Status on nearby enemies. Hold reverses the process, draining the battery and inflicting Heat Status on nearby enemies.
Push Gauss’ battery beyond the redline, supercharging his Abilities and setting Fire Rate, Attack Speed, Reload Speed, and Holster Rate into overdrive. When past the redline, bolts of arcing electricity dance periodically from Gauss, exploding en masse when the ability is deactivated.
Using a barrage of rapid-fire plasma rockets, Gauss’ signature weapon lays down a path of destruction. Reloads are faster while sprinting, even more so in Gauss’ hands. For safety, rockets arm after traveling safe distance.
Bombard legions of enemies with target seeking rockets. These dual launchers reload faster while sprinting, even more so in Gauss’ hands. Rockets arm after reaching a safe distance..
GAUSS MAG ALT HELMET
A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Gauss.
Sleek and streamlined, Gauss’ signature Syandana is sure to turn heads as you speed by!
THE GAUSS COLLECTION
Accelerate past the redline with Gauss. This collection includes the Gauss Warframe, Gauss Mag Helmet, Acceltra rapid-fire rocket launcher, and Akarius secondary rocket launchers.
HARROW RELIQUARY SKIN
Bound by void and will, Harrow’s twilight heart pulses within the sacred casket of a body reinvented. Wield malicious spirits and arcane power with the Harrow Reliquary Collection, and renounce heresy with the Etheria Armor Set and Renuntio Spear!
HARROW RELIQUARY COLLECTION
A shattered being bound by Void and will. Includes the Harrow Reliquary Skin, Renuntio Speargun Skin and Etheria Armor Set.
*NOTE: New Nodes have been added which means to be eligible for Arbitrations, you must complete them! *
Originally making its debut in The Jovian Concord, the Disruption game-mode was immediately a hit – fast paced with high stakes, your skills were put to the test. Alad V has sold his Conduit technology for a quick Credit, and Disruption has spread.
We now bring you 6 more locations of varying difficulty throughout the Origin System to play this game mode – with new rewards throughout! Each will feature new Debuffs appropriate for their setting, from Moonquakes to Ghoul Graves!
Grineer Settlement – Mars, Olympus
Will you be able to stop Grineer Ghouls before it’s too late? This will be a new player’s first encounter with Disruption, and it’s balanced accordingly.
- Moved Olympus mobile defense from Mars Olympus to Tharsis to replace ice planet Hijack.
Corpus Outpost – Neptune, Laomedeia
Expect higher-than-usual Credit Rewards from this Endless mode. While it may not be a perfect competition for the Index, it’ll be a change of pace for those looking to get some Credits with a change of scenery.
The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Moved Spy mission on Neptune Laomedeia to Nereid on the main path.
- Replaced Spy mission on Laomedeia with Disruption since it’s off the main path (ice planet hijack gets removed in the process as it has Jupiter in its skybox).
Grineer Galleon – Sedna, Kelpie (Grineer)
If you’re looking for how to earn Gauss, he can be earned here on Sedna’s Disruption mode!
The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Moved Sabotage from Kelpie to Rusalka to replace Capture
Grineer Galleon – Uranus, Ur (Infested)
Take on the endless swarms of Infested in Disruption, including a sneak peak at a new enemy! Here you’ll find Gauss’s Signature Weapon Blueprints for the ACCELTRA and AKARIUS on Infested Demolyst Agents!
*The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
Grineer Kuva Fortress – Kuva Fortress, Tamu
The Kuva Fortress has a new endless mode! Here you’ll be able to earn Kuva in a new way! First – the mission reward tables themselves. This is of course the obvious choice, but as we developed these tables we know the fact that Boosters don’t work on them is an issue. So we’ve also added Kuva to the Grineer Demolysts that aim to destroy the Conduits of Kuva Disruption! The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Moved defense from Fortress Tamu to Nabuk to replace Capture
Lua – Lua, Apollo (Corpus)
A new node has been added on Lua featuring Disruption revisit your past for a chance to earn Somatic Fibres, a necessary component in Lua Lens construction!
- The new ‘Universal Syndicate Medallion’ can also be found in Disruption here!
- Disruption has also been added as a possible mission type for Void Fissures, Sorties, Syndicate missions, and more!
LUA LENS BLUEPRINT
A new Focus Lens found only on Lua Disruption which allows you even greater Focus conversion!
Universal Syndicate Medallion!
This mysterious item is accepted by all eligible Syndicates to give you 1,000 Standing. If you’re lucky enough to find one in Disruption, you’ll be able to gain favour with any of the core 6 Syndicates (Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, New Loka, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence)! You will also be able to use it with Quills, Vox Solaris, Ostron, and Solaris United.
We are planning on making ‘Universal’ mean a bit more here and in a future Hotfix this will be usable in Conclave, Simaris, and Vent Kids as well.
We are starting small with this item as it has potential for a large impact on various economy elements that we want to carefully measure, but expect iteration and larger versions of these for rewards! Anything from special Alerts featuring multiple, future drop tables, and more!
NEW MARKET ITEM: Aura Forma !
Making its debut as a Blueprint in Arbitrations, we have added AURA FORMA to the Market for Platinum. You can buy 1 (80 Platinum) or a bundle of 3 at a discounted Platinum Price (150 Platinum).
Riven Additions and Changes:
- Your total max Riven Slots is now 120 (up from 90)! Should you wish to purchase more Slots, you may now do so (up to 120)!
- Companion Weapon Rivens are available from Simaris’ Offerings for Standing (The War Within completion required), and yes, this includes the Artax!
- If you recall back in Update 24.0 we removed Sentinel Weapon Rivens from the pool due to being lackluster in comparison to more applicable weapons. Adding Companion Weapon Rivens to Simaris’ Offerings allows players to freely choose these Rivens if they desire, and leaving it out of the general Riven Mod generation pool for those who don’t want them.
The follow Riven challenges now count towards Sentinel kills:
- Kill X enemies
- Kill X enemies that are on a dropship
- Kill X enemies in a row while wall dashing/clinging without touching the ground
Plains of Eidolon: Bounty Additions
With the launch of Orb Vallis, we added Bounty Bonuses as a way to reward players who went above and beyond to complete their missions. It’s about time that new system was extended to Plains Bounties as well!
All normal Plains of Eidolon Bounties have Bonus Objectives, meaning you will receive extra rewards for performing well:
- Assassinate: Draw out the target within X minutes.
- Caches: Complete within X minutes.
- Capture: Complete without killing an enemy.
- Defend the Area: Keep the control level above X%.
- Exterminate: Complete within X minutes.
- Hijack Drone: Keep drone health above X%.
- Rescue: Keep rescue target health above X%.
- Sabotage: Kill X enemies.
- Armored Vault: Keep the Vault health above X%.
Friend Limit Cap
We PSA’d back in July this year that a Friends List Cap was in the works, and the unlimited friends bottle has officially been corked. If you have more than 1000 friends, they will all stay on your list, you simply won’t be able to add any more.
For those of you with sizeable friends lists, we have added a few management tools to help whittle down the numbers, if you so wish:
- Added batch remove option for friends who have been inactive for one, three, six, or twelve months. You will have to type in “Batch remove” as additional confirmation, so you don’t accidentally Thanos snap your friends list.
- Added “Exclude Clan Members” toggle to the batch removal screen.
- Added manual “Skip These Friends” text box to the batch removal screen.
NEW FEATURES: LOOK LINK & MOD LINK
We have added 2 new features that allow you to instantly share 2 major parts of the Warframe experience:
- Share the way you Mod: Mod Link
- Share the way you Look: Look Link
Read on for details on how to instantly share your builds and customizations:
Instantly share the way you play in Chat with MOD LINK! By clicking the handy ‘Link’ icon in your Modding screen, your active Chat window will be instantly populated with your build. Just hit enter to share – whether in a Private Message, with your Clan, or in Region chat! Note that we put a 15 second cool-down to reduce spam! image
Instantly share the way you look in Chat with LOOK LINK!
By clicking the handy ‘Link’ icon in your Arsenal>Appearance screen, your active Chat window will be instantly populated with your build. Just hit enter to share – whether in a Private Message, with your Clan, or in Region chat! Note that we put a 15 second cool-down to reduce spam!
- We also moved the Captura button on the Appearance screen to the upper right-hand corner and updated the icon to better match the Look Link style.
SHAWZIN 2.0: INTERACTIVE EMOTE!
Back in Update 25.4.0 we added the Shawzin to the Market for 40 Platinum – a placeable Decoration to remind you of The Sacrifice. Immediately the comments rolled in of ‘I wish we could play it’! And today that day has come:
All Shawzin purchases now come with a free ‘Shawzin’ Emote that you can equip to play your signature instrument! Those who have already purchased the Shawzin will retroactively have the Emote. With over half a dozen Scales, 3 frets and 3 strings, your song opportunities are endless. We cannot WAIT to see what you all come up with!
We have added 3 new Shawzin Decorations to the market with a different flair:
- MIMICA SHAWZIN – custom colour Shawzin! This Shawzin features an adaptive enamel that senses and mimics the coloring of any musician playing it.
- DAWN SHAWZIN – Like the morning’s first light, this Shawzin will wake the spirit within.
- And NELUMBO Shawzin – with its own sound-pack, it’s completely unique!
- SHAWZIN has been renamed to DAX SHAWZIN for clarity.
- Simply change your Shawzin while using the Emote using the menu provided!
Some nifty features to explore with your Shawzin:
- Numerous different musical scales to choose from
- Play single notes and chords
- Play along with Mandachord rhythm section
- Practice songs included (and a “slow playback” feature also available)
- “This Is What You Are”, “We All Lift Together”, and “Smiles From Juran” songs included!
- Add vibrato and whammy bar effects
- Record your Shawzin songs and share with friends by linking in Chat once you’ve achieved at least 4 Clems (points) by playing your track back
- Shawzin can auto playback songs or you can play along
- Metronome mode option (120bpm with quantization feature)
Shawzin music can be heard in Squads and aboard landing crafts. Relays do allow you to play, but you will only hear your music and not your peers.
COMMUNITY CONTEST WINNER ADDITIONS
- MOAs, Cetus, and Companions are receiving a touch more player flare. New content designed or inspired by players has been added to Warframe!
- The MOAnimation Contest’s winning emote by Zeaban works on all MOAs with an Emotion Module installed! Direct a Boast emote at your companion MOA to check out the new reaction.
The winning Venetian Carnival Contest designs are now part of Nakak’s shop rotation! Keep an eye out at Nakak’s shop to obtain the majestic Norg Mask designed by Roimonstre and the beautiful Mother’s Mask designed by HUMERONYMUS.
You can purchase the Prized Companion Skin Pack in the in-game Marketplace! The pack includes both winning skins from the Tenno’s Best Friend contest: the Heino Kubrow Skin based on Skvirl’s dog and the Deaelra Kavat Skin based on DeaeIra’s cat!
New Infested Dojo Decorations!
Does your love for Infested Aesthetic spread through your being like a festering disease? Start crafting today and get your hands — or hand-like appendages — on Infested Dojo pieces that would make Lephantis wriggle with pride.
- Added 26 new Warframe Ability Tips in the Ability screen based on community submissions from the official Play * Warframe’s #tenno-brainstorm Discord channel! Thank you to all those who participated and shared their knowledge.
- Also edited several existing Warframe Ability Tips and replaced some of the tips on Augment Mods with new ones that focus on core ability features.
- Added tips to the following screens! Simply hover over the tooltip icon to learn more about:
- Relic Manager
In Hotfix 25.4.1, we released the Essential Glyphs Bundle inspired by the Random Mod Packs’ iconography. Well, since then you’ve been telling us you want more! So here we are with the “Essential Glyph Bundle 2” to complete this series of Elemental Damage Glyphs. It includes the following six designs that you can purchase from the in-game Market:
- Essential Blast Glyph
- Essential Corrosive Glyph
- Essential Gas Glyph
- Essential Magnetic Glyph
- Essential Radiation Glyph
- Essential Viral Glyph
- Added the ability to replay the following Quests:
- Saya’s Vigil
- The Jordas Precept
- Patient Zero
- The Silver Grove
- The Archwing
- Howl of the Kubrow
- Added Clan Room and Decoration XP to the Research tab on Clan Statistics Page. This will help you identify missing affinity if you are close to your next Rank!
- Added minimap markers to important NPCs in Iron Wake.
- Added a Vintage Corpus Locker Decoration to the Market.
- Eidolon Lenses have been added to the Market!
- A new ‘Dark Lotus’ UI Theme and Background has been added! You can find it under Interface > UI Customization.
- Orokin Grineer now have a unique looking grenade!
- Added a ‘Recovered Artifacts’ section to Simaris’ Offerings.
- Added Arsenal Ability videos for Chroma, Equinox, and Nezha!
As part of the new rendering tech we showcased during TennoLive, we’ve implemented a few upgrades that are ready for your viewing pleasure! Metallic surfaces, such as gold and steel (etc), are improved across the whole game to respond better to lights and reflections. This boasts the detail and depth that were always there but hard to see. If you notice any areas or objects that are brighter than expected please let us know!
- You may notice slight performance improvements in the Relays. We are upgrading to new tech as time allows – so look forward to more improvements in the future!
- Made micro-optimizations to core math libraries.
- Optimized texture decompression.
- Made some optimizations for systems with fewer cores (eg: Dual-core laptops with SMT).
- Made experimental optimizations to multi-core support.
- Made minor quality improvement to indirect lighting on characters.
- Made visibility system performance optimizations.
- Optimized several geometry culling functions.
- Optimized VOIP automatic gain control.
- Optimized particle system color randomization.
- Fixed a crash in Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Fixed one-frame loading screen drop out.
Bow Stat Changes:
When tracking down a bug where Paris Bows were doing less Damage than their Arsenal stats indicated, internal stats were reporting all Bows doing more damage than they actually were. Below is a review of all Bows (with the exception of the Lenz) and increased stats where appropriate:
Normalized quick shots to have the same critical chance/damage and status chance as charged shots. While reviewing Bow stats the team has also refreshed all their FX (including the Lenz)!
- Quick Shot increased from 110 to 190
- Charged Shot increased from 220 to 380
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 90
- Aim Zoom decreased from 2.23x to 2x
- Quick Shot increased from 120 to 205
- Charged Shot increased from 225 to 410
- Aim Zoom decreased from 2.23x to 2x
- Quick Shot increased from 60 to 92
- Charged Shot increased from 120 to 184
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 95
- Tightened the spread of the vertical fire mode and made the top arrow land on the reticle instead of the middle
- Quick Shot increased from 150 to 235
- Charged Shot increased from 250 to 470
- Status Chance decreased from 50% to 46%
- Critical Chance increased from 20% to 34%
- Charged Shot increased from 460 to 700
- Flight Speed increased from 135 to 140
- Quick Shot increased from 130 to 168
- Charged Shot increased from 200 to 336
- Quick Shot increased from 120 to 160
- Charged Shot increased from 180 to 320
- Quick Shot increased from 100 to 115
- Charged Shot increased from 120 to 230
- Quick Shot increased from 130 to 180
- Charged Shot increased from 260 to 360
- Flight Speed increased from 85 to 95
The New Strange UI Changes:
- Added Objective text, “Return to the Derelict” to the mission.
- Added Objective text, “Visit Cephalon Simaris” to match the existing marker when the player arrives in the Relay and enhanced the distance display on the marker.
- Added Object text, “Return to Orbiter” after talking to Simaris.
- Added a marker after talking to Simaris that guides players to their docked Liset in the hangar.
- Updated wording for the Arid Lancer Synthesis stage.
- Added a marker to all nodes on Mars where Arid Lancer targets can be found instead of just one.
- Changed the “Return to Orbiter” marker to an Extraction marker.
- Added “Return to Orbiter” and “Return to Simaris” Objectives to the fifth quest stage.
- Added two new markers and hint text that presents the option to run the Synthesis tutorial and obtain Synthesis Scanners and Traps.
Lua Spy Mission Changes:
- Added shiny overlay to destroyable loot crates and made the surrounding glass more transparent.
- Updated door materials to be consistent with other updated doors.
- Slowed the music memory puzzle to reduce difficulty.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- In order to avoid spoilers, Nightwave Acts that require completing content tied to Quests will now be locked unless you have completed the related Quest. Locked Acts will point you to the Quest required to complete in order to unlock it. The following Acts will see this change:
- “Don’t Fear The Reaper”, complete Kuva Siphon Missions, will now require The War Within Quest be completed.
- “Ascendant”, complete Halls of Ascension on Lua, will now require The Second Dream Quest be completed.
- “Grove Guardian”, kill Silver Grove Specters, will now require The Silver Grove Quest be completed.
- Catch-up Acts will now appear once you have less than 3 current-weekly Acts left to complete, as opposed to only appearing once you’ve completed the whole current week.
- Changed Nightwave Act progress / requirement number format (1500 to 1,500).
- Fixed overlapping Nightwave UI after viewing an item diorama.
- Fixed flickering issues with the orange screens in Episode 3 of Nightwave: The Emissary.
- Fixed broken Nightwave UI when skipping through multiple Episode cinematics.
- Fixed the Trinity Aura Helmet Blueprint appearing twice in the Nightwave Cred Offerings.
- Fixed Nora Night’s Transmissions appearing when loading between Nightwave episodes.
- Improvements towards AI pathfinding in the Grineer Sealab tileset across all missions.
- Improvements towards AI manoeuvring in the Grineer Forest Defense tileset.
- Improvements towards AI orientation in the Gas City tileset to fix enemies facing the wrong direction.
- Improvements towards Defection AI manoeuvring in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ctgjnj/i_hate_defection/
- Tweaked the Redeemer and Redeemer Primes equipped position so it sits more in Warframes’ hand.
- Reduced Status Effect light FX intensity further to compensate for stacking procs (Gas multiprocs, etc.)
- If you freeze enemies with things like Frost, Atlas, or Gara’s abilities, you can now immediately apply other Status Effects! Before these powers would prevent Status Effects from being added. Read more on that here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1119134-cold-status-effects-how-they-block-new-status-effects-coming-changes/
- Removed the retired Deception gamemode from the Codex ‘Missions’ setting.
- Captura Scenes can now be linked in Chat!
- Revenant now holds the Tatsu instead of the Galatine in his in-game Market diorama.
- We’ve updated the Interception HUD style to provide clearer information when a Tower is being captured by you or by enemies.
- Updated the following Warframe Ability Descriptions to better explain the Ability. Below are the latest edits:
- Equinox’s Mend and Maim: “In Night-Form, allies’ Shields are replenished with each nearby enemy killed. In Day-Form, enemies are inflicted with the Bleed Status Effect. Deactivate to cast a wave of slashing force, or restore Health and Shields to Equinox and allies in Night Form.”
- Ivara’s Navigator: “Assume control of any projectile launched by Ivara and guide it to the target.”
- Nidus’ Parasitic Link: “Bind to a target with parasitic link. When cast on an ally, both the host and Nidus have their Ability Strength increased. Linked enemies take some of the damage inflicted on Nidus.”
- Adjusted some of the PBR materials on Mars, Jupiter, and Venus in the Navigation skybox.
- Converted materials on some of the Grineer Forest trees to PBR.
- The Platinum cost of unowned items now displays in the item grid when browsing unowned Color Palettes in the * Arsenal, UI Customizations, and more!
- Minor Disruption UI Polish / size changes.
- Polished UI and Marker flow for Venus Ambush Bounties – namely markers match in-world and made text consistent with proper fictional names (Coildrive). Slightly adjusted console materials and placement for polish.
- Zephyr’s Tail Wind will now terminate early if you fly into a wall or similar (similar to Rhino Charge).
- Defense and Excavation used to use the base node for enemy count scaling, now difficulty properly scales alongside current enemy level – meaning that the higher the enemy level, the more simultaneous enemies you’ll have to face!
- Updated and fixed animations related to the Quatz clip when reloading and firing.
- Adjusted color channels on the Galvanik Armor Set, Amphor Syandana, Kavat Amphix Armor, and Kubrow Amphatz Armor. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cf1bbe/why_does_de_keep_doing_this/eu7we7i/
- Re-arranged color channel layout of the Provvok Shoulder Guard to match other armor pieces (metals in the accents channel, etc.).
- Reduced brightness of Incubator light source to better represent the lighting of your furry friends in-mission.
- Improved lava textures in the Grineer Asteroid tilesets.
- Standardized Titania’s Tribute buffs to have a base range of 35m and duration of 120s, which acts as a buff in most cases.
- Updated the icon for miscellaneous Syndicates in the Syndicate screen to match other miscellaneous categories.
- Reduced Foundry rush cost from 25 to 5 for Detonite Injector, Fieldron, and Mutagen Mass as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1112632-tenno-reinforcements-update-2540/?do=findComment&comment=10898364
- Converted materials to PBR on the following weapons:
- Converted materials to PBR on the following Sentinels (and Skins):
- Para Carrier Skin
- Shade Sprite Skin
- Dethcube Forest-Camo Skin
- Dethcube Carabus Skin
- Converted materials to PBR on the following Attachments / Items:
- Capsule Sentinel Tail
- Dome Sentinel Wings
- Diamond Sentinel Wings
- Hunhow Sentinel Mask
- Mandible Sentinel Mask
- Thorax Sentinel Tail
- Chrysalis Sentinel Wings
- Jet Sentinel Wings
- Kubrow Sentinel Wings
- Lotus Sentinel Mask
- Mech Head Sentinel Mask
- Para Sentinel Mask, Tail, and Wings
- Caggro Sugatra
- Braton Forest-Camo Skin
- Dragon Nikana Sheath
- Solaris Datamass
- Animo Nav Beacon
- Reduced particle FX on Fluctus’ projectiles.
- Adjusted appearance of Volt’s Transistor Shield to make it clearer that squadmates can pick it up.
- Removed the Loadout Options button from the Arsenal. Simply click on the Loadout name to open up the Loadout screen!
- Updated Relay door materials to be consistent with other updated doors.
- New players can now join Defense missions until the second Wave instead of the fourth Wave to guarantee enough time to collect Reactant during Void Fissure missions.
- Derelict Survival Missions no longer have electrified water to prevent enemies from slowing down to jump over it
- Previewing an Operator cosmetic in the Market will now show the item as it would appear on the player’s Operator.
- Updated Loki Incubus Skin and Helmet default accent colours from gold to blue.
- Better optimized pathing for the Plague Star Drone for next Operation re-run.
- Improved collision on Jupiter tilesets, making traversal smoother.
- Removed invisible walls from around the stairs on the Saturn Rescue tileset.
- Players and allies have invulnerability until the loading screen goes away to prevent players from dying while in the loading screen due to poor connection. Reduced the light intensity of the Arca Plasmor.
- Changed the Dargyn Bow Riven challenge description to specific that it must be Dargyns in flight, not ones parked on the ground.
- Mod descriptions are now included when searching in the Mod Trading screen (ie searching Toxin will display Fever Strike, etc).
- Tweaked an unattractive light in the Relays’ Steel Meridian Syndicate room.
- Increased the range of the Infested Impedance Mod from 8m to 16m.
- Reduced bloom in certain Orb Vallis caves that impeded successful fishing.
- Kyta Raknoid and Coolant Raknoids are now resistant to Abilities rather than immune (still have immunity to Limbo Stasis and Mag Pull). Slash Bleed and Toxin Poison Status Effect will bypass Shields on the Kyta Raknoid.
- Hyena Corpus proxies on Orb Vallis are now fully affected by Status Effects.
- Enemies that are pinned to a projectile are now released if that projectile punctures through an object. This fixes ragdolls flying off uncontrollably instead of pinning to the wall.
- To keep in-line with existing limitations, the first Ghoul Bounty is restricted to Mastery Rank 1, and the other Ghoul Bounty is restricted to Mastery Rank 3.
Console players should be getting this update soon-ish, and once they do, we’ll let our readers know.