The Warframe upcoming update 30 has been given a launch window of April along with some new pieces of information as to what you can expect to see from it next month.
Warframe upcoming update 30 is currently targeting a release of April, which should coincide with the launch of the Xbox Series X|S versions (native port). Additionally, the team is also trying to release the update on all platforms (PC and consoles) simultaneously, something they have previously stated that they wanted to do with more updates. Further details as to what’s included in update 30 can be found below, though a full changelog will be available closer to release.
Warframe Upcoming Update 30 Confirmed Changes
- Console Players – Railjack Retrofit, the new Railjack Corpus Proxima will be coming to consoles (out on PC already) with this update.
New Corpus Proxima Regions
Robots and Crewmen are taking to the skies and have greatly expanded the Proxima Star Chart – three new planets (Venus, Neptune and Pluto Proxima) will introduce new enemies, new Points of Interest and more. There will also be the most difficult missions for Corpus Railjack added to the Veil Proxima.Full details on this can be found in the Update 29 patch notes that released for PC last week.
- Warframe Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S versions (native to those consoles) will be releasing with this update.
- A new questline called “Call of the Tempestarii” will be released in this update. It will introduce a new character named “Vera”. A teaser trailer and short synopsis can be found below.
The Corpus have mobilized to the Proxima regions. A new character named ‘Vala’ and more awaits you in the ‘Call of the Tempestarii’ Quest, coming in Warframe’s 30th Update! Keep watch for its release in April on all platforms!
- Will introduce the newest Warframe, Sevagoth (article screenshot above) who will have also have a unique questline tied their Prex Card collectible.
- Mirage’s deluxe skin will be available in this update, though the animation set may skip out.
- Additionally Warframe 8th Anniversary content will also be launching in April, although this isn’t part of Update 30
Again, these are just some of the changes that players can expect in update 30. We will have the full patch notes once the update has been released, so be sure to check back here in April!