While tennos just got the big Call of Tempestarii update earlier this week, Digital Extremes has released the Warframe update 1.98 April 15 patch today, and this is for a long list of fixes for the new title update. Head on below for the full patch notes.
Warframe Update 1.98 April 15 Patch Notes:
- Lensflare on the Tempestarii Railjack Skin will now update when hovering over customizations.
- Crewship Health Bars now disappear once a given Crewship is in the destruction phase so you know when to stop shooting.
- Fixed a crash when returning to the Orbiter after extracting from a mission with a bad network connection.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at the start of phase 1 of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the 2nd phase of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to launch a Solo/Quest mission from the Railjack Star Chart while playing as a Client (in this case the Client had completed a regular Railjack node then decided to play a Call of the Tempestarii mission).
- Fixed a crash related to a Cy Transmission.
- Fixed a crash when Client attempts to load a solo-quest mission (Call of the Tempestarii) while playing a mission on another player’s Railjack.
- Fixed a functionality loss when Exiting the Railjack as a cinematic is playing during Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
- Fixed a massive hitch when selecting ‘Begin’ on Call of the Tempestarii in the Codex before completing the Deadlock Protocol.
- Fixed Kuva Larvlings killed by Sevagoth’s Shadow resulting in a Kuva Lich who has no Weaknesses, Resistances, Immunities or Weapon bonus due to the Shadow being the progenitor.
- We’re working on fixing accounts that Vanquished the “broken” Kuva Lich, thus giving themselves an invalid Kuva weapon.
- Fixed items picked up by Sevagoth’s Shadow being duplicated whenever you switch to him.
- Fixed Clients getting a black screen after attempting to enter the Corpus Freightlinker.
- Fixed FX spam in Void Storms (potentially).
- Fixed mouth animation discrepancies in the Call of the Tempestarii completion screen due to Railjack Crew member Transmissions occurring.
- Fixed localization text for launching Countermeasures during the Call of the Tempestarii Quest. It now shows the correct input binding (Ordnance) instead of (Secondary Fire).
- Fixed issues with locked doors and hacking panels in the Corpus Railjack Spy vaults during the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
- Fixed inability to see squad member’s Void Storm Reactant count when using a Necramech or K-Drive.
- Fixed an issue with Component Stat changes reverting when opening the Railjack Mod Configs.
- Fixed some Crew weapon skin choices not saving.
- Fixed Railjack Shield HUD bar sometimes appearing black.
- Fixed floating Kuva Lich heads appearing near the end of the Call of the Tempestarii Quest.
- Fixed Nautilus Sentinel Mask and Tail not respecting chosen Energy color.
- Fixed the Call of the Tempestarii Railjack Skin not taking chosen Energy color.
- Fixed Void Sinks dealing radial damage when enemies touched them instead of dealing damage just to them in the Railjack.
- Fixed Sevagoth not going into Shadow form after death if Sevagoth previously died in Archwing.
- Fixed missing firing FX for Grineer Crewship weapons.
- Fixed boarders showing up at the Dry Dock after aborting an Orphix mission.
- Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre ability loop sound staying active when Client aborts mission while ability is active.
- Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre ability ending sound playing when entering the Pause Menu while ability is active.
- Fixed missing collision on Excavators.
- Fixed a rare script error that could happen on Host if they quit the game while streaming into a new mission.
- Fixed a script error when casting Seeker Volley on the Railjack,
- Fixed a script crash if players return to the Dojo just as another Railjack mission is starting and while streaming into the mission.
- Fixed a script error when starting a Void Storm mission that’s just about to expire.
- Fixed a script error when entering a Railjack Turret.
That’s it for this patch. Once we know more about the future content drops, we’ll share that with our readers.
Source: Warframe forums