Saber Interactive has released the World War Z update 1.31 patch this December 7, and this one is for some changes and fixes to the game across platforms. Head down below for the complete patch notes.
World War Z Update 1.31 Patch Notes:
At the time of writing, Saber Interactive has not yet released the full patch notes for this latest update. However, some Reddit users have taken to a thread to discuss all known changes, which you can check out below:
- Players can now reroll a daily challenge (such as “Kill X zombies”) once a day
- Removed several invalid mutator combinations for daily challenges
- Fixed issue with daily challenge maps not activating any mutators
- Fixed issue with wrong display of mutators in daily challenges
- Fixed issue with displaying weekly challenge complete status in UI
- Fixed friendly fire with Chainsaw
- Fixed several issues with character voice overs not working properly
- Special enemies will no longer play incorrect voice overs when spawned
- Various fixes and improvements
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
We’ll update this post once the full patch notes for World War Z update 1.31 are out.
In case you missed it, we also had an interview with Saber Interactive on World War Z, their future projects, and more. Check out the full interview here.
Thanks, alexdewitt !