Saber Interactive has released the World War Z update 1.33 patch today, and this one is for the “Cut and Mend” update for Aftermath! Head down below for the complete World War Z March 17 patch notes.
World War Z Update 1.33 Patch Notes | World War Z March 17 Update Patch Notes:
Update: Saber has released the official patch notes via the game’s Instagram page.
- Added new melee weapon Sword, rewarded after collecting all documents for any level
- Added new unique Adaptive Combat Weapon variant skin, rewarded after collecting all documents for any episode
- Added new trinkets
- Added new healing item Bandage Kit
- Placeable object that can be used by teammates to restore health
- Added new healing item Adrenaline
- Can be used to pick yourself up when incapacitated and gain unlimited stamina for a short time
Quality of Life:
- Added Classes Perk Loadouts
- Horde Mode rewards are now given out for each wave, and won’t be lost if a player disconnects
- Improved Vanguard shield responsiveness
- Added 1st person mode toggle button
- Fix for freezing on next gen consoles
- Fixes for gameplay crashes
- Various stability improvements
The free new “Cut and Mend” update is now available for Saber Interactive’s co-op zombie shooter World War Z: Aftermath. Players can earn the new Sword melee weapon and ACW weapon variant, both special rewards for collectible hunters that offer powerful perks in a firefight. The update also adds the ability to quickly swap between different perk loadouts for each class, new items for the medkit slot like adrenaline, which boosts your stamina and can be used to self-revive, and bandage kits, which can be used to heal teammates, plus all-new cosmetic trinkets.
That’s it for the patch. Once a new title update or new content drop is announced, we’ll let our readers know. Stay tuned by bookmarking our World War Z game hub.
Update: We’ve updated the post with the official patch notes.