If you’re playing World War Z, and bummed out that there’s not any WWZ private lobbies (which we’ve mentioned in our review), Saber Interactive will be addressing that soon.
Over on Twitter, Saber Interactive confirmed that WWZ private lobbies are coming to the game “soon,” as well as a host of other fixes.
All of these fixes are coming soon, as are private lobbies!
"I hope these issues are fixed because when the game is working and everyone is fighting together I feel World War Z is a great co-op game and a worthy successor to Left 4 Dead 2." – Kotaku https://t.co/RBu4i8Djvt
— World War Z Game (@wwzthegame) April 20, 2019
In addition to that, the studio will also roll out a fix for the corrupted save issue that PS4 players are experiencing. The studio’s suggestion for now is to back up your save in the cloud to avoid any progression loss.
The team is working hard to fix a corrupted save issue on PS4, but we strongly advise Playstation players to back up their save in the cloud to avoid any progression loss.
Here is how to do it: https://t.co/CfJHOIwkVr pic.twitter.com/wOBPgMZWp7
— World War Z Game (@wwzthegame) April 19, 2019
Lastly, Saber has also rolled out a hotfix for PC today, which should fix crashing issues for AMD users, as well as matchmaking issues and more. Check out the full list of fixes below (via Focus Home forums):
World War Z – PC Hotfix April 20th
- Fixed crash on game launch, reported by some AMD users.
- Fixed a large number of connectivity, matchmaking and party system issues.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay crashes.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that caused inability to progress on levels.
- Fixed texture corruption on Vulkan in some cases.
- Improved Vulkan performance.
- Improved Vulkan stability.
- Partially fixed sound stutter issues.
- Fixed issue with some friends not being visible in a friend list.
- Fixed freeze on typing “<” in chat.
- Reduced AI bot efficiency on lower difficulty levels.
- Improved Slasher base perk.
- With full stamina Slasher deals damage to 2 zombies in 1 melee swing.
- With low stamina Slasher deals damage 1 zombie in 1 melee swing, plus his melee is not slowed down.
- Added “start with an improved chainsaw” perk on level 17
- Shock Therapy perk moved to level 21, replacing the perk Executioner II
Don’t forget to check out our complete World War Z skills list and class guide to know which class you should main.