Apex Legends players, a new title update is out now! Don’t expect any new content to be introduced though, as this Apex Legends update 1.04 has been rolled out for technical fixes more than anything else.
Clocking in at just 145MB, the Apex Legends patch is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Check out the full list of fixes below.
- Fixes for PS4 crash issues.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes
For the previous patch that had a lot more meat in it, check here.
In other Apex Legends news, it seems two new Legends are on the way, and we know their names and potential abilities! Not only that, but new game modes seem to be cooking at Respawn Entertainment too.