Phoenix Labs has once again released a new Dauntless patch! The Dauntless update 1.40 October 22 is also known as the 1.4.3. update, and it introduces a few weapon adjustments and bug fixes after last week’s more extensive patch. Read on below for the full patch notes.
Dauntless Update 1.40 October 22 Patch Notes:
- Players can now cancel out of the light attack war pike combo by rolling.
- Fixed a bug where shooting Agarus’ roots during its aether charged state dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug where players could not remount Behemoths.
- Poison Blood modifier now has a poison visual effect on part breaks.
- Added more text to the Escalation talent trees to add clarity for passive talents.
- Slayer Links screen now shows correct rewards for all players.
- Opening Slayer Links at the end of a hunt no longer removes the end of hunt UI.
- Spore Problems, No Safe Arbour, and Far and Away quests are now fully translated in all available languages.
- Audio for Terra Form and Shock Form amps has been lowered and balanced.
- The distant Sporestruck Embermane roar on Spore Problems is no longer quiet. It is now 110% more intimidating.
- Improved the level of detail on distant trees in Terra Escalation’s swamp arena
You can check out the list of known issues being worked on by the devs here.