Techland has released the Dying Light 2 update 1.37 (PS5 version 1.037) today on all platforms. Check out the Dying Light 2 July 13 patch notes down below.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.37 Patch Notes | Dying Light 2 Update 1.037 Patch Notes | Dying Light 2 July 13 Patch Notes:
Update: Techland has released the complete patch notes for what it calls hotfix 1.11.4!
We’ve just launched Hotfix 1.11.4 for PC and Consoles! In this hotfix, you can expect the following changes:
• Fixed the issue with the missing Chicken Wing paraglider from the Chicken Bundle DLC.
• Fixed the issue with the missing PK crossbow and crossbow bolt craft plan after converting the save to NG+.
• Fixed the issue with Volatiles and being too tanky in COOP.
• Fixed the issue with missing Volatile Tyrants on the map.
• Fixed the issue with Virals not spawning during the “Reaching Cillian’s House” sequence in the “Getting Stronger” quest.
On top of fixes mentioned above, we are also introducing a few improvements for Community Maps and Developer Tools:
• Fixed the issue with several story objectives missing.
• Fixed the issue with challenges not working.
• Fixed the issue with missing Dying Light 1 meshes
Sadly, Techland has not released any official patch notes about Dying Light 2 just yet. The last update to be released for the game was patch 1.36. This patch was available for PC and consoles earlier this month and it featured a host of new bug fixes to the game.
We will update this post as soon as we can if Techland decides to reveal proper patch notes for Dying Light 2 later today. It’s possible we can expect to see even more bug fixes to improve the gameplay experience.
The only recent development for the game was the release of the Hakon Bundle. You can check out the details in the video below.
Keep it locked at MP1st for more updates and news about Dying Light 2 in the near future.
Update: Article has been updated with the official patch notes.
Source: Pigrim Outpost