Rockstar Games has rolled out the Grand Theft Auto V update 1.002 patch on all platforms today. This is an unannounced title update, and seems to be tied to GTA Online once again. Read on for the Grand Theft Auto V April 26 patch notes and file sizes below.
Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.002 Patch Notes | Grand Theft Auto V April 26 Patch Notes:
File size: 500MB (PC), 2.4GB (Xbox)
Update: Rockstar Games has released the official patch notes! Here are the patch notes for the next-gen (PS5, Xbox Series X|S) versions of the game. If you want to see the last-gen changes made, head on over here.
[April 26, 2022] – Improvements / Bug Fixes (PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S)
PlayStation 5 / Xbox Series X | S
- A ‘Motion Blur’ option slider has been added
Matchmaking & Networking
- Fixed an issue that caused the Story Mode to GTA Online transition to take a prolonged amount of time
Adaptive Triggers (PS5)
- Fixed an issue that caused the adaptive trigger feedback on the Hao’s Special Works upgraded Grotti Turismo Classic to be too strong
Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being stuck on an alert screen after using Quick Resume on Xbox
- Fixed audio issues that occurred in game after opening the Xbox guide
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having no game audio while in an Xbox party
- Fixed an issue that caused radio audio to not be present on Xbox
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing several missing sound effects during large player Deathmatches
- Fixed several issues where blocked players could still view and interact with the blocking players UGC (User Generated Content) content
- Fixed an issue that caused Parachute Jobs to be missing from the Jobs menu
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being incorrectly given the option to ‘Resume Story’ despite not owning Story Mode
- Fixed an issue that caused GTA Online friends to display as contacts in players’ phones in Story Mode
- Fixed an issue that caused character switching in Story Mode to take a prolonged amount of time
- Fixed an issue that caused a significant drop in frame rate after selecting a neon interior for your vehicle while having Chameleon paint applied
- Fixed an issue that caused the Japanese translation of the word “Overwrite” to not be accurate on the character migration screen
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck when trying to enter GTA Online with an existing character on a new console
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players incorrectly receiving the alert “You have been banned from using Social Club Services and are not permitted to enter Grand Theft Auto permanently.”
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players receiving the alert “Error in Content Enumeration” when trying to create a second character
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Patriot’ parachute smoke to appear as black instead of the intended red, white and blue
- Fixed audio issues that occurred in game after calling Mors Mutual
- Fixed audio issues that were present when entering The Diamond Casino & Resort
Rockstar Games has not released any info about the title update just yet, but this seems to be bringing new content to the game as per the game files and from the community:
Per Steam users:
Just a wee bit more than that: new .exe’s, sc/launcher, ‘new’ update.rpf, an actual new file – update2.rpf, and 2 dlcpacks- mpg9ec and patchdayg9ecng
Prepare for more spam of scripthook/mods broke posts from those that didn’t prepare.
We’re currently looking for the specific changes made with this title update, and we’re also expecting Rockstar to release the official patch notes later today. Once we know more, we’ll be sure to update the post.
Source: Rockstar Support
Great update. Can yal fix the crew emblems on the cars please?
Alot of people just stop playing gta