Cryptic Studios has rolled out Neverwinter update 10.55, which includes content for the upcoming Summer Festival event. The update also comes with several bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Check out the full Neverwinter July 12 patch notes posted down below.
Neverwinter Update 10.55 Patch Notes | Neverwinter July 12 Patch Notes:
- Sahha Ticket Exchange
- Item Level 100 Purple Insignias are now purchasable from the Sahha Ticket Exchange for 200 Silver Tickets.
- The Item Level 100 Purple Crescent Insignia of Skill is no longer purchasable from the Sahha Ticket Exchange for 40 Silver Tickets.
- Neverember’s Recruitment
- Neverember’s Recruit Reward XV and Neverember’s Recruit Reward XVI no longer grant outdated Enchantment Choice Packs.
- Neverember’s Recruitment Reward XV now contains a Bind on Pickup Enchantment Rank 1 Choice Pack.
- Neverember’s Recruitment Reward XVI now contains a Bind on Pickup Combat Enchantment Rank 1 Choice Pack.
- The Summer Festival Fireblossom Petal Store has been reorganized to have different categories.
- The Grillmaster Companion is now available for purchase at the Fireblossom Petal Vendor.
- The Summery Fashion is now available for purchase at the Fireblossom Petal Vendor.
- The Golden Bell is no longer purchasable at the Sahha Ticket Exchange
- The Water Horse Mount can now be purchased with 4200 Fireblossom Petals instead of 18 Favor of Sune, and is available at the Petal Vendor.
- The Forest Flail Snail is no longer available for purchase at the Fireblossom Petal Vendor.
- The Fireblossom Zealot is no longer available for purchase at the Fireblossom Petal Vendor.
- Zen Market
- The Fireblossom Zealot is now available for purchase from the Zen Market for 1500.
Rise of Tiamat
- Tiamat’s aura once again properly functions in Phase 3.
Content and Environment
- Several issues that prevented players from traveling to Barovia, Port Nayanzaru, Lost City of Omu, and Mantol-Derith have been addressed.
Combat and Powers
- The Brute’s Fury power from the Mightbreaker’s Ring of Clarity now grants a 3% damage bonus to players when they are 25′ or closer.
Items and Economy
- Insignias of Vigor no longer state that they can be traded in at the Antiquities Scholar.
- The Vault of Piety store can no longer incorrectly purchase more than one item at a time.
- The Wanderer’s Rapier, from the Seals of Adventure vendor, is now Bind to Account on Pickup instead of Bind to Character.
- Vanguard Scrips and Konig Coins can now be purchased in bulk from Bounty Masters.
That’s it for the patch notes. Neverwinter is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Source: Arc Games