Cryptic Studios has pushed out Neverwinter update 10.61 on all platforms today. This update comes with a new gold-colored companion as well as other gameplay changes. Check out the Neverwinter August 18 patch notes below.
Neverwinter Update 10.61 Patch Notes | Neverwinter August 18 Patch Notes:
Zariel the Redeemed companion
In order to recognize the efforts of those who went above and beyond in their contributions to the Redeemed Citadel, a golden-winged version of Zariel will be granted to the adventurers who proved themselves worthy of her trust.
Players who earned the Zariel the Redeemed companion through the Redeemed Citadel Leaderboard will receive a golden-winged version of Zariel, along with a Coalescent Mote, in their in-game mail within several days of this release. This version of Zariel is Mythic quality by default, and is intended to visually distinguish the Leaderboard version from the version that can be received from the Astral Lockbox.
Content and Environment
- Reptilian Extraction: Players should once again be able to complete both the first-time and the repeatable versions of this quest.
- Heroic Encounters in the Dark Fey Mire no longer have incorrect timing and displays while in the safe area of New Sharandar.
Well of Dragons
- In the heroic encounter, Raising Hell, the Pit Fiend should no longer be put into a broken state.
Enemies and Encounters
Rise of Tiamat
- Players are no longer teleported from the safe area back into the fight at the start of Phase 2.
Greed of the Dragonflight
- Dragons now have a much less generous leash radius.
- Oxuno the Treacherous’ Mass Dispel power no longer persists for 10 seconds, repeatedly dispelling for the duration.
- The Travelling Wizard now consistently states that the event can be tackled by 5 to 40 players
Items and Economy
Masterwork Profession Resources
- Displacer Beast’s Whiskers now drop much more frequently.
- Shard of Dawn’s Light now drops a little more frequently.
- The unbound version of the Shadow Drake mount is no longer incorrectly Unique.
- Gilded Moonstone Regalia packs now properly say they give Gilded Moonstone Regalia fashion items, rather than Noble Finery fashion items.
- Fashion slots no longer get into a state where items can no longer be slotted, or items are slotted and do not display. A side effect of the fix may cause an invisible item to be placed into the overflow bag; this item can safely be deleted.
- Changing loadouts while powers with multiple charges are cooling down no longer causes those powers to become stuck in their cooldown process.
- Certain types of Free Retrains no longer cause characters to get into a funky state. While this prevents future occurrences of this issue, we’re still working on a fix for characters already in a bad state.
- Item names are now localized in error messages about reaching the item cap.
- The role bonus in the queue window is now localized.
- Trap disarm messages in various zones are now localized.
- The map name, Tower of the Mad Mage, is now localized.
- The map name, Umbraxakar’s Lair, is now localized.
- Various Improvised versions of Bard powers are now properly localized.
Greed of the Dragonflight
- Dragonflight helmet does not appear on Dragonborn.
That’s it for the patch notes. Neverwinter is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Source: Arc Games