Cryptic Studios has released Neverwinter update 12.02 today on all platforms. The update includes many bug fixes. Take a look at the full Neverwinter March 14 patch notes below.
Neverwinter Update 12.02 Patch Notes | Neverwinter March 14 Patch Notes:
Items and Economy
- Brilliant Cabochon Gems will no longer fail to drop for players if another player in the party has reached the weekly cap.
Performance and Stability
- [Xbox Only] Neverwinter has been optimized for Xbox Series X|S. Note: Xbox Series X|S players will have a full re-download of the game with this patch.
- Neverwinter will now run natively for both platforms and includes FPS boost and auto HDR support, allowing for improved framerate performance, greater visual fidelity, and faster loading times.
- Cross-gen multiplayer support allows Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One players to party up.
- Various updates have been made to improve player-to-player voice chat connectivity.
Source: Arc Games