Developer Cryptic Studios has released the Neverwinter update 8.41 November 19 patch and this is just for the console version of the game. There’s a short list of fixes released by the studio which you can check out below, as well as some of the known issues acknowledged by the devs.
Neverwinter Update 8.41 November 19 Patch Notes:
Content and Environment
- Reptilian Extraction: The map no longer closes down, disconnecting all players on it, when a player completes the “Escape!” step of this instanced quest.
- Players can no longer get onto a mount when nearby their Infernal Machine.
Items and Economy
- Soradiel is no longer incorrectly referred to as “Zariel” in some parts of the companion UI.
Reward Claims Agent
- When purchasing things through supported external stores, the game now more consistently acknowledges the purchase without having to log out and back in.
- Dungeon Rewards: Insignias earned from dungeon reward chests are currently incorrectly unbound. In a future patch, they’ll be changed so that they bind when gained from the dungeon reward chest. It is okay for players to trade them, auction them, etc. in the meantime.
- Localization: In a recent patch, the names of various locations on the Overworld Map were incorrectly shuffled around. We are working to resolve this issue.
- Redeemed Citadel: The Redeemed Citadel Forge cannot upgrade armor with armor kits applied.
- Zen Market: The Celestial Wings mount cannot be reclaimed for free once purchased. We plan to address this in a future patch.
We’ll report on the game’s latest content drop once we know more.