First Watch Games has released the Rogue Company update 1.64 July 14 patch, which is also out for current-gen (PS5, Xbox Series X|S) as version 1.000.010! This is another patch related to stability and fixes, so don’t expect any new content, as we’ve just gotten the Switchblade update earlier last week.
Rogue Company Update 1.64 July 14 Patch Notes | Rogue Company Update 1.000.010 Patch Notes:
First Watch Games has not released the official patch notes just yet, and the game is under maintenance for now.
Maintenance schedule: 7AM ET/4AM PT/7PM HKT.
Downtime is expected to last for two hours.
According to Hi-Rez Studios, the patch for today is a “hotfix,” so expect more issues to be addressed.
The latest patch released for Rogue Company was on July 8, and here are the fixes included in it:
- Turned Ranked Demolition back on
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the round from ending when a player was downed defusing the bomb.
- Changed the bomb timer from 35 to 50 seconds as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Round would not end after running out of time when a player planted the bomb and cancelled it.
- Fixed an issue where teams could receive 2 Victory points after halftime/side swap in Demolition.
- Fixed and issue where Secondary and Melee weapons would not count towards and maximum upgrade objective
- Fixed an issue that prevented an Arms Dealer Event mission from being repeatable.
- Fixed an issue with matches ending early and not getting rewards