1047 Games has released the first title update for Splitgate this year, though it’s not much and mostly for bug fixes. The Splitgate update 1.17 patch for January 6 is out on all platforms, and this reverts the Splitmas event to the normal Splitgate beta season 0 user interface, and more! Check out what’s new via the devs’ announcement.
Splitgate Update 1.17 Patch Notes | Splitgate Update Jan. 6 Patch Notes:
Here’s the announcement from the devs via the game’s Discord channel:
That’s about it. If the devs release another set of patch notes that goes into specifics, we’ll be sure to update the post. In case you missed it, 1047 Games announced the Splitgate 2021 stats year in review, and they are mighty fine!
- Over 15 million downloads
- Cross-play and cross-gen on consoles
- Top trending free to play game on Steam, Xbox, and PlayStation
- Launched Splitage Pro Series with total prize pool of $100K
- 6,167 years in time played
- 6,256,001,828 enemies fragged in total
- 108,042,975,502 shots fired in total
- Total headshot accuracy of 4.39 percent
- 7,626,832,327 portals spawned in total
- 163,011,470,780 meters in total distance traveled with portals (equal to 3x the distance between Earth and Mars)
- 2,384,575 portal kills in total
If there’s another Splitgate update released this week, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.