Concerned Ape has released a game patch foor Stardew Valley today after two months since the last one. The Stardew Valley update 1.57 April 30 patch is live now, and we have the list of fixes.
Stardew Valley Update 1.57 April 30 Patch Notes:
Here’s what’s new per the PS4 update history:
- Fixed crashes in map transitions.
- – Fixed crashes playing online with larger farms.
- – Fixed memory leak from screenshot feature.
- – Fixed graphics memory leak in split screen.
- – Fixed crash in bobber bar when fishing.
- – Fixed crash in journal for some quests.
- – Fixed a multiplayer crash during disconnection.
- – Fixed crash in Skull Cave.
That’s about it. If we spot any other changes, we’ll let our readers know by updating the post. If you spot anything that’s not mentioned above, let us know down in the comments.