Update 1.58 is now out for Stardew Valley! ConcernedApe has released the latest patch for the online RPG today, which console players will see as the Stardew Valley update 1.58 patch. This brings a host of fixes once again which you can read about below.
Stardew Valley Update 1.58 May 21 Patch Notes:
Here’s what’s shown as new via the PS4 update history:
- Fixed graphics crash.
- Fixed a gameplay crash.
- Fixed another fishing crash.
Yep, that’s about it. In case you missed it, a patch was released back in April 30 that included a longer list of fixes, which are listed below.
Fixed crashes in map transitions.
– Fixed crashes playing online with larger farms.
– Fixed memory leak from screenshot feature.
– Fixed graphics memory leak in split screen.
– Fixed crash in bobber bar when fishing.
– Fixed crash in journal for some quests.
– Fixed a multiplayer crash during disconnection.
– Fixed crash in Skull Cave.
Once we hear of another patch, we’ll let our readers know.