Gaijin Entertainment has now released War Thunder update 4.13 on February 24. This patch is available for the PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. On PS4 this is update version 4.13. Officially though it’s recognized as update 18.104.22.168. The update itself is mostly for gameplay balances as well as minor bug fixes. You can read the full patch notes posted down below.
War Thunder Update 4.13 Patch Notes | War Thunder February 24 Patch Notes:
- Bkan 1C, DF105, Leopard 2K — sight range reset has been corrected after the rangefinder is applied.
- XM-8 — suspension damping has been increased.
- OF-40 Mk.2A, OF-40 (MTCA) — AA machine gun is now controlled by the loader (report).
- Range enter ability has been added when measuring range from the commander’s sight with fire control disabled.
- A bug has been fixed where dust and mud from the tracks of the player’s vehicle from the front were displayed incorrectly while observed in sniper mode.
- MiG-27K – a bug has been fixed that prevented IRST to lock on a ground area from the cockpit view.
- SBU2 (all versions), V-156 (all versions) – targeting angles of the turret have been adjusted.
- F-8E(FN) – launch G-limit has been removed for the Matra R550 Magic missile (репорт)
- Fw-190A-4 – guns have been divided into groups: low-calibre, high-calibre, and auxiliary (report).
- A bug has been fixed where after crash landing, the catapults did not start reloading for the next launch .
- On ships with several hydroplanes, the launch marker no longer lights up when the hydroplane is launched.
- A bug with hull damage displayed in the hit camera has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where an artillery strike request prevented the correct execution of the nuclear blast scenario.
- “Show vehicles” button has been added to the terms of the regular event in order to display required vehicles in a separate window.