As promised by Saber Interactive last week, a new World War Z update is out, and it’s live now on all platforms! World War Z update 1.13 brings a bunch of fixes, so don’t expect any new content (that was in the previous patch). Check out the full World War Z update 1.13 patch notes below.
World War Z update 1.13 patch notes:
- Fixed an issue that was causing significant performance drop
- Fixed zombie desync that would accumulate between waves in Horde Mode
- Fixed and issue that would prevent zombies from spawning at Wave 20+
- Reduced maximum number of Auto Turret refills from 3 to 2
- Increased Auto Turret cost from 50 to 70
- Fixed an issue that was causing Heavy Weapons to spawn in a wrong place when purchased
- All rewards (including yellow and blue currency) are now growing up to Wave 40 instead of Wave 20
- Reduced XP rewards growth by 20% to compensate overall rewards increase
- Fixed an issue that would allow to launch Horde Mode with mutators, resulting in unexpected crashes during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that would prevent weapons from leveling up if they got a few XP left
- Fixed an issue with certain mutators not reducing game rewards as originally intended in Private Lobby
If you find anything that got changed not listed in the patch notes, let us know down in the comments.
Source: Focus Home forums