World of Warcraft‘s latest hotfix tweaks its 13th Anniversary Event, makes adjustments to several items, and more.
For the full list of updates, see below:
Dungeons and Raids
– Siege of Orgrimmar
– Paragons of the Klaxxi and Siegecrafter Blackfuse are much better hosts and no longer lock their doors if you leave the raid early.
– Death Knight: Dreadwake Armor
– Item – Death Knight T21 Frost 4P Bonus now deals 210% weapon damage per tick (was 420%).
– Item – Death Knight T21 Unholy 2P Bonus now deals 35% of direct damage (was 25%) from Death Coil over 4 seconds.
Demon Hunter: Felreaper Vestments
– Item – Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus now increases haste by 15% (was 40%) for 8 seconds.
Druid: Bearmantle Battlegear
– Item – Druid T21 Balance 4P Bonus now increases the damage of Moonfire and Sunfire by 20% (was 10%) for 4 seconds.
Hunter: Serpentstalker Guise
– Item – Hunter T21 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus now reduces the cooldown of – Aspect of the Wild by 1.5 seconds (was 2.0 seconds).
– Item – Hunter T21 Survival 2P Bonus now increases the critical strike damage of your next Raptor Strike by 100% (was 50%) within the next 20 seconds.
Mage: Runebound Regalia
– Item – Mage T21 Arcane 2P Bonus now increases your damage by 2% (was 4%) for 8 seconds per Arcane Charge spent.
– Item – Mage T21 Arcane 4P Bonus now has a 10% chance (was 8%) to increase your haste by 15% (was 20%) for 6 seconds.
– Item – Mage T21 Fire 4P Bonus now increases your critical strike damage by 10% (was 12%) while Combustion is active.
– Item – Mage T21 Frost 4P Bonus now increases the damage of Flurry by 15% (was 25%) for each successive ice bolt.
– Item – Mage T21 Frost 2P Bonus now increases the damage of your next – – Ice Lance by 20% (was 25%).
Monk: Chi’Ji’s Battlegear
– Item – Monk T21 Brewmaster 4P Bonus now reads, “Every time you dodge an attack, the remaining cooldown of Breath of Fire is reduced by 1.0 sec.”
– The 4-piece bonus is now the 2-piece bonus, and still has a 100% chance to generate 1 Chi when you consume Blackout Kick!
– The 2-piece bonus is now the 4-piece bonus, and now it increases the damage of your next Blackout Kick by 175% (was 150%).
Paladin: Light’s Vanguard Battleplate
– Item – Paladin T21 Retribution 2P Bonus now increases the damage of Judgment by 40% (was 60%).
Priest: Gilded Seraph’s Raiment
– Item – Priest T21 Shadow 4P Bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Mind Flay, Void Bolt, and Mind Blast by 0.5% (was 1%) per stack of Void Form.
– Rogue: Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel
– Item – Rogue T21 Assassination 2P Bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 60% (was 15%) for 6 seconds.
– Item – Rogue T21 Assassination 4P Bonus now has a chance to grant 2 – Energy (was 4 Energy) when your Deadly Poison or Wound Poison critically strikes.
– Item – Rogue T21 Outlaw 2P Bonus now increases the damage of your next Run Through by 15% (was 5%), stacking up to four times.
– Item – Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus now has a 16% chance (was 12%) to grant you a random Roll the Bones effect, that is not already active, for 10 seconds.
– Item – Rogue T21 Subtlety 4P Bonus now has a 3% chance (was 5%) to grant Shadow Gestures when using Gloomblade, Backstab, and Shadowstrike.
Shaman: Garb of Venerated Spirits
– Item – Shaman T21 Enhancement 2P Bonus now has a 30% chance (was 15%) to increase the damage of your next Rockbiter by 100%.
– Item – Shaman T21 Enhancement 4P Bonus now causes the target to take 15% (was 10%) increased Fire and Nature damage from your attacks for 4.50 seconds after using Rockbiter.
Warlock: Grim Inquisitor’s Regalia
– Item – Warlock T21 Affliction 4P Bonus now increases Corruption, Siphon Life, and Agony damage by 10% for 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
– Item – Warlock T21 Destruction 2P Bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Incinerate by 40% (was 20%).
Warrior: Juggernaut Battlegear
– Item – Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus now increases your critical strike damage by 7% (was 10%) after using Colossus Smash.
– Item – Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus now increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 12% (was 15%), stacking up to three times.
– Item – Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus now causes the target to bleed for an additional 18% (was 30%) of the direct damage dealt by Rampage, over 4 seconds.
– Item – Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus now increases the damage of your Rampage by 25% (was 75%) for 8 seconds.
– WoW’s 13th Anniversary
– Anniversary boss bonus rolls now reward Artifact Power instead of gold if you do not receive an item.
What do you think about World of Warcraft‘s latest hotfix? Are you celebrating their 13th anniversary? Let us know below.
In other news, PUBG update 1.0 is available again for testing new weapons and vaulting, PSN’s Black Friday 2017 deals are live and looking good, and Call of Duty: WWII is opening up the Carentan map for everyone this weeked and also implementing double XP.
Source: World of Warcraft