The second phase of PUBG 1.0 update testing is now live on the Test Server. New tweaks and improvements have been made to make this second testing phase run more smoothly. With that said, do be mindful that this is a test build and things may be a little wonky!
Take a look at the testing schedule for this week:
– PST: November 21st 11:00PM – November 23rd 11:00PM
– CET: November 22nd 08:00AM – November 24th 08:00AM
– KST: November 22nd 04:00PM – November 24th 04:00PM
These are the available regions and modes:
– NA – SOLO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
– EU – SOLO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
– ASIA – SOLO & SQUAD, First-person / Third-person
Here’s the latest patch notes for this second test build:
Optimize character animations
Added LODs to further optimize weapon rendering for long distance
Optimized various world effects
Optimized various UI elements
Optimized the sea by reducing wave effects
Decreased terrain loading time
Decrease memory usage of characters
Additional vaulting animation for objects with a height of approx. 60 cm or lower (when holding down the Shift key)
Greatly reduced jacket/coat clipping issue when moving in ADS while leaning
Reduced the hit damage for hands and feet and increased the hit damage on thighs and arms.
The healing period for bandages has been reduced to 4.5 seconds from 8.5 seconds. The casting time and the amount of health restored are the same as before.
Players can now parachute and land on certain areas that were not previously accessible, including the outskirts of the island
Added markings for zeroing distances on 15x scope reticle texture
Added new 4x reticle for 7.62mm weapons
Added new 4x reticle for sniper and SMG weapons
Added blur effect on the outside of scopes
Bullets now penetrate water based on the velocity of projectile (the faster the velocity, more shallow the penetration)
Lowered camera position when proning in third-person
Decreased firing rate of SKS and Mini-14
Increased sprinting speed while holding DMR in hands (now as fast as assualt rifles) Decreased recoil for Mk14
8x and 15x scopes cannot be attached to an M16A now
Added 2 new weapons.
– Added DP-28. DP-28 will be spawned in world. It has a 7.62mm 47-round pan magazine for 7.62mm. Sights and a 4x scope can be attached. It has low firing rate but a long effective firing range with high damage
– Added AUG A3. The AUG A3 can be obtained from care packages. It’s a variant of a bull-pup assault rifle that uses a 30-round magazine as standard and 40 rounds when extended. It has high muzzle velocity, high rate of fire and low vertical recoil.
Kar98k will no longer be included in care packages. World spawn rate of Kar98k will remain the same
Will you be trying out the new features found in PUBG update 1.0? Let us know.
In other PUBG news, players have been experiencing performance drops following the recent patch, the game’s desert map has gotten even more screenshots, and new skins and colored parachutes have been datamined.