A new 7 Day to Die update is live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The new patch has removed the game-breaking perk, “Run Forrest Run,” which could be abused in game, breaking the stamina structure. In addition to removing the broken perk, the developers have fixed an issue with rented vending machines. Bundled items would often get stuck when in use. The vending machines will now no longer disappear after the rent has lapsed.
You can find the full list of patch notes for 7 Days to Die below:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Removed the “Run Forrest Run” perk because it could be exploited to break the stamina system
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a player from receiving full payment for selling items in a rented vending machine
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Locate Trader” quest from being completed, even after interacting with a trader
- 7 Days to Die 1.17 fixed an issue that required the player to close and reopen a rented vending machine’s interface to refresh the items list and amount of Duke’s Tokens available for collection
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause items sold in bundles to become stuck in rented vending machines
- Fixed an issue that prevented the map indicator for a rented vending machine from disappearing once the rent has expired
- 7 Days to Die update 1.17 has fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the Trader UI to close when a player on split-screen would close a container
- Fixed an issue that would increase the first player’s barter skill when the second player earned the increase in a split-screen game
- Fixed an issue that prevented the smelting timer from updating upon replacing an item in the forge
- Fixed an issue that prevented the last item in a smelting slot from being smelted when a player has the forge screen open
- 7 Days to Die 1.17 fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Basic Survival quest after quitting out of the game when the quest prompt is initially displayed
- Fixed an issue that would cause a destroyed bedroll’s map indicator to persist upon rejoining a game
- Fixed an issue that would cause some characters to spawn into the game already freezing or overheating
- 7 Days to Die update 1.17 fixed an issue with terrain generation that would cause caves that spawned near water to corrupt the terrain around them
- Fixed an issue that would cause terrain artifacts to appear when a large portion of the ground had been removed
- Fixed an issue that caused some blocks to appear corrupted in the block placement preview
- 7 Days to Die version 1.17 Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the sitting animation to persist after the player had gotten off the minibike
- Fixed an issue that would cause the size of a torch in an active toolbelt slot to shrink
- Fixed a handful of spelling and grammatical errors in item names and descriptions
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to enter an unresponsive state after disconnecting and reconnecting a controller.
Check your game update and download the latest 7 Days to Die update 1.17 for PS4 and Xbox One.
In other update news, a Rainbow Six Siege patch is live and implements “mid-season reinforcements,” PUBG has a 2.1GB update that includes changes to the Blue Zone damage, and a new patch has been rolled out to Fortnite.