Absolver has been hit with update 1.06 for PC and PlayStation 4. While the Sloclap team works on perfecting the loot system, they’ve offered new Devolver Digital inspired masks available for your in-game character for a limited time.
You can see the new Absolver masks showcased in the trailer here:
As for what else is included with the update, here’s the full list of patch notes:
• Fixed Power loss issue (missing Powers will be given back to the player)
• Fixed bugs in Schools menu
• Fixed item loss issue in inventory menu
• Fixed crash in cutscene
• Improved Combat Trials connection issues
• General stability improvement
• Absorb: increased ghost DMG refill (x2), decreased Stamina bonus (from 50 to 20), added 20 Protection for 5s after a successful activation.
- Stairs arena ledges now have rails-can’t fall down anymore except for some specific places
- Axe kick icon fixed, some other moves have nicer icons as well, probably to tell them apart more easily
• Evade: decreased stamina bonus (from 40 to 35), increased stamina cost (from 5 to 10). Stamina regeneration decreased (x0.3 normal) after successful Evade for 1.5 seconds. Stamina malus (-10).
• Parry: decreased stamina bonus (from 30 to 15)
• Stagger Style: decreased range of special side attacks (from 190 to 145).
• Decreased range and impact on guard of fastest attacks
• Increased impact on guard from Breaking attacks
• Health refill on kill now takes into account the health ratio of both players at the start of the round.
• Fixed out-of-bounds issue in Adalian Columbary
• Modification on the Cross arena–the hole in the middle has been filled in, making it less frustrating to fight on.
• Increased weight/mobility impact on stamina
• Increased dodge invincibility frames (from 2 to 4)
• Players retain Shard count after death (!!!)
• Cost: 2 shards
• Decreased range
• Added stamina bonus
• Added boost to stamina refill for 5s after activation
• Decreased maximum number of NPC spawns at the same time
• Improved some enemy AI’s range detection
• Fixed navigation issue in Oratian Quarter zone
• “VICTORY” & “DEFEAT” have been localized
• Corrected misspelled English text
• Fixed cut off localized text
• Added notification for successful creation of a School.
• “Online/offline” text replaced by colored dots.
• Masks, all gotten from the Guidance Bridge and based on other Devolver properties.
• 2 new tracks for 1v1s
• Added variety on Foley SFX
• Sound corruption issue improved.
Finally, there’s a congratulations to be given, as Absolver has “already found success with more than 250,000 copies sold since launching August 29 on PC and console” making it “one of Devolver’s fastest-selling games ever.”