Ubisoft has rolled out a few server-side fixes for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (AC Valhlla) that should be the live by the time you read this. The AC Valhalla March 12 update includes hotfixes for some of the game’s events where players won’t be able to proceed further on due to bugs.
Note that this is a server-side update and no download is required.
AC Valhalla March 12 Update Patch Notes:
Here’s what got shared by Ubisoft today, where the studio also noted that more “permanent solutions” are being worked on:
We deployed three server-side hotfixes to address the following issues:
- Unable to proceed with Rock of Fertility world event
- Cannot interact with NPC
- Unable to proceed with The Reeve of Winchester
- Cannot interact with Goodwin after escorting him to safety
- Unable to proceed with Island of Eels
- Cannot interact with Soma
If you are unable to progress with the respective quests after launching and loading the save game, please follow the below steps:
- Create a manual save
- Close the game entirely, then launch it again
- Load the created save
- You should now be able to proceed with the respective quest
Important: If you reload the game before proceeding with the respective quest, you’ll have to relaunch the game application before being able to proceed with the quest.
Note: We’re also working on more permanent solutions.
If you haven’t logged into the game this year, the big 1.1.2 patch was released in February and included a host of new content.