According to an update from an official Activision representative sent to MP1st, the PC system requirements for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare posted on the Activision store are not final and were posted in error.
“The PC Specs for Advanced Warfare are not final. The info posted yesterday on the Activision store was from last year and posted in error. We apologize for any confusion. We look forward to releasing the actual PC specs once the game is optimized.”
We’ll keep you updated with Advanced Warfare’s final system requirements as soon as we know. Stay tuned!
The official Activision store has outed the PC system requirements for Sledgehammer’s upcoming Call of Duty title, Advanced Warfare. Here the minimum and recommended specs, according to the official download page:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 – 680 @ 3.6GHz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Recommended: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 40GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
- Recommended: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 760 @ 4GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Judging by the debut gameplay trailer, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is well on its way being the best looking Call of Duty game to-date. It launches on PC and consoles this November 4. Thanks, J4MESOX4D, for the tip!