With the community up in arms over Anthem’s loot drops, it seems BioWare has no choice but to listen. Today, the studio has announced that it has rolled out a server-side update to Anthem, which will help improve loot drops for those tackling the endgame.
According to BioWare, the Anthem loot improvements will take effect immediately! Here’s the list of changes (via Reddit):
These changes include:
- Masterwork & Legendary drop rates have been increased for Grandmaster 2 and Grandmaster 3 difficulty levels.
- Masterwork & Legendary drop rates have been increased for harder enemies at all difficulty levels. This includes: Legendary Titan, Epic Titan, Legendary Fury, Legendary Acid Ursix and Legendary Luminary Elder.
Note that these changes will take effect in all activities, which includes Strongholds in Grandmaster 2 and Grandmaster 3. For those looking forward to actual percentages when it comes to loot improvements, sadly, there’s none yet.
For news regarding the latest patch, head on over here.
Related Anthem Reading:
- Anthem Legendary Item Drops Behind Force Field and Can’t Be Picked Up, BioWare Apologizes for Issue
- Anthem Player Posts Long Message Asking BioWare “What’s Going On” With Anthem, BioWare Replies
- Anthem Boycott for a Week Being Pushed by Community Due to Loot Drop Concerns