While BioWare has rolled out a pretty big day one patch for Anthem, the studio has more fixes and changes planned soon.
First off, the studio can roll out fixes via a server-side hotfix, though they can’t do that for every issue the game has. Here’s the current list of live issues that BioWare has managed to fix:
- Coin changes for Daily/Weekly
We have fixed an issue that displayed and rewarded the incorrect amount of Coin from various activities
- Stronghold Matchmaking
We have extended the timer that allows for matchmaking in a stronghold. This should allow groups to fill easier when matchmakin
- Non-stop Rain
We have fixed an issue that was causing it to rain in game more than intended
- Fusion Proc Bonuses on Weapons
Weapons were incorrectly applying infusion proc/bonuses from being equipped when they should only have been applying bonuses from the weapon that was in the active slot
- Chests found in Missions changes
Chests found in missions now have less of a chance to drop higher tiered items
- Emotes Not Properly Saving
We have fixed the issue that was causing emotes not to save properly when boun
- Shield Fix
We corrected an issue that was allowing players who still have shields active to be one shot by high damaging attacks
Unfortunately, the HDR bug that’s present now can’t be fixed via a hotfix, and will require a patch. Here are the rest of the Anthem upcoming changes according to BioWare.
- The final boss in the Heart of Rage stronghold isn’t appearing if the group wipes before engaging
- HDR is currently disabled on consoles (Xbox One and PS4)
- Some players are encountering issues that are causing them to crash
Stay tuned to MP1st’s review of Anthem set to hit the site once we’ve given the game enough time.