Nintendo has released a new ARMS patch, addingnew fighter “Misango”, and three new arms: “Scorpio,” “Skully” and “Glusher.” In addition to this, a new stage and new online event have been added.
The online event “Party Crash” rewards you with badges and in-game prize money. The more you play Party Crash the faster you’ll level up. Alongside these additions, Nintendo has also worked on several fighters and ARMS to give them a greater balance in-game.
Find the full list of ARMS patch notes below:
– Added new fighter “Misango.”
– Added new ARM “Scorpio.”
– Added new ARM “Skully.”
– Added new ARM “Glusher.”
– Added new stage “Temple Grounds.”
– Added online event “Party Crash.”
– A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
– The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
– There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
– When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
– In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button to reset controls to their default settings.
– Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
– Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
– Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
Fighters / Arms – Adjustments
Ribbon Girl – She’s been working on her air game. Air dash movement speed increased.
She’s more comfortable in the air. Normal dash speed decreased.
Adjusted camera for better visibility during a quick drop.
Min Min – Increased normal ARM size.
Kid Cobra – Adjusted camera for better visibility during a charge dash
Helix – Fixed issue where a high jump couldn’t be done when jumping on a trampoline in extended form
Master Mummy – Fixed online play issue where rush would be triggered at the end of a throw
Byte & Barq – Decreased movement speed when dashing
Twintelle – Adjusted the deceleration factor when slowing down ARMS
Revolver – Increased extension speed of 1st and 2nd rounds
Retorcher – Increased extension speed of 2nd and 3rd rounds
Homie – Increased retraction speed
Whammer – Increased homing
Roaster – Fixed issue where rush gauge did not decrease when inflicting flame
Popper – Increased retraction speed
Chakram – Decreased expansion rate for charge attacks
Thunderbird – Decreased speed of charge attacks
Slamamander – Decreased extension speed
Clapback – Decreased maximum reflection angle
What do you think of latest update? Are you excited to give Misango a try? Or maybe you plan to get involved with the latest online event? Let us know below.
In other updates news, a new hotfix is out for Destiny 2 on consoles and PC, the latest StarCraft II patch adds a huge amount of content, and a new Smite patch adds new God skins and tweaks item balance.
Source: Nintendo (Official)