While EA hasn’t given a date when we’ll see new Battlefield 2042 gameplay, the publisher did reveal how impressive the new game’s reach has been since its reveal.
During EA’s quarterly earnings presentation, the publisher noted that Battlefield 2042 has generated more than 210 million views across all channels since its reveal in June! In the same slide, the publisher revealed that Apex Legends has amassed over 13 million weekly active players in Season 9!
Growing our blockbuster franchises
- During Season 9, Apex Legends averaged more than 13 million weekly active players
- Apex Legends set a new record for peak daily players across all seasons, and the three latest in-game events have driven the highest
player counts for events to date
- We revealed Battlefield 2042, and since the reveal on June 9, the trailers and content have cumulatively generated more than 210 million
views to date across all channels
Speaking of Battlefield 2042, don’t forget that technical playtest invites have been sent out, and here’s the schedule and PC requirements unearthed so far.
More Battlefield Reading:
- Battlefield Portal to Feature Weapon Balance Settings “Historical” and “Official”
- Battlefield 2042: BF Portal “Check & Balance” in Place for XP to Prevent Abuse, Anti-Cheat Talk Closer to Launch
- Battlefield 2042 Technical Playtest Invites Being Sent Out Today, Schedule & PC Requirements Outed