DICE has announced that Battlefield 2042 players will receive a new patch next week! This is a small update that mostly deals with issues. Read on for the Battlefield 2042 next update 5.3.1 patch notes ahead of its release next week.
- Related Reading: Next Battlefield Is Being Built for the “Future” Says EA CEO
Battlefield 2042 Next Update 5.3.1 Patch Notes:
There’s no release date set just yet, but chances are it’ll be released on September 12, Tuesday. According to DICE, this patch will require no downtime, though players might need to restart their game in order to see these changes take effect.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the Specialist model disappearing if switched from the Battle Pass tab to the Classes tab.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in players spawning out of bounds on Shutdown on Stranded.
- Resolved an issue that restricted SOFLAM successfully counting towards Weekly Missions that required enemies to be spotted with Recon Gadgets.
- Increased Helicopter TOW Replenishment Rate from 15 to 22 seconds.
That’s about it. Once the patch is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. This is most likely a small download, so your harddisk can breathe a sigh of relief.
Source : EA Answers