If you’ve been neck deep into the Battlefield 3 Beta lately, you may have missed important news items that we would love to bring you up to date on.
First off, a couple reminders. The 10th of this month, next Monday, marks the last day of the beta. The beta is running on a 1 month old build since it had to be submitted to console manufacturers for approval, so it does not represent the final version.
Onto some news that you might have missed!
- Leaked Weapon List for Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand DLC
- Be Advised: New Battlefield 3 Beta 3D Radar Hack
- BF3 – More On Destruction, Ranking System, Squad Issues & Other Important Beta Info
- Battlefield 3 Beta Servers Restart to Improve Stability and Connectivity
- One-Shot Kill Snipers, Weapon Damage and More – BF3 Beta Issues To Be Fixed
- The Official DICE Online Store Goes Beta
- Battlefield 3 Beta Feedback & DICE on Balancing and Changes to Beta
- Jaw Dropping Battlefield 3 Screens. Graphics Maxed out on the PC
- DICE: “We have mad love for Infinity Ward and Treyarch”
- Massive Map Sizes in Battlefield 3 and More On Sound Design
We hope you found this news round-up during of the last, hectic, week before the beta to be useful. Make sure to follow @MPFirst on Twitter for more, plus for our impressions of the beta later this week.
Just to leave with a laugh. Daniel Matros tweeted “Frostbite 2?” with image below. 😉