EA and Visceral Games have announced the second multiplayer expansion for their cops vs. criminals shooter, Battlefield Hardline, bringing fans “expansive” new maps, a brand new game mode, and more.
Called Robbery, EA states that the “theme of this pack is the Big Score: how to steal it, or how to stop it. The new maps and game mode in Battlefield Hardline: Robbery are designed to let criminal teams plan and execute the perfect heist; or, for law enforcement, to get the crooks in cuffs before they can pull it off.”
Here’s what’s included in the DLC:
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new weapons
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
According to EA, Squad Rush was “built as an homage to the beloved Squad Rush in Battlefield 4” and “combines the combat of Battlefield with the intimate fantasy of a classic heist.” There are three distinct stages, each that will be themed appropriately according to the map:
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 1, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 2, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals run to an escape location, call a helicopter, and get the loot to safety.
At each stage, criminals get 25 deploy tickets. Cops win if all those tickets are lost.
Battlefield Hardline Robbery DLC launches first for Battlefield Hardline Premium members in September 2015.