Those patiently (well, probably impatiently) awaiting a new Battlefront II update, will be happy to learn that Update 1.2 is going to begin rolling out next week. According to a forum post by Community Manager Mat Everett, update 1.2 will be available on Monday, February 19.
PC players will get to experience the update first, at 1 a.m. PT. PS4 players will be up next, at 2 a.m. PT. Finally, Xbox One players will start seeing the download begin at 3 a.m. PT.
Here’s the full forum post announcing the update launch time:
On Monday, the 19th of February, Star Wars Battlefront II Patch 1.2 will go live across all regions and platforms. This update is both a client and server update and will require a client update. While we do not expect downtime on the server side, players will receive the update as outlined below.
February 19th, 2018
Scheduled Patch 1.2 Rollout:
- PC: 9:00 UTC /1:00 AM PT
- PS4: 10:00 UTC /2:00 AM PT
- X1: 11:00 UTC /3:00 AM PT
Patch notes will be posted once the update is verified live. We thank you ahead of time for your patience.
Once the update goes live, we’ll receive the full list of patch notes. For now, we have to settle for this little preview of what’s coming in Battlefront 2 Update 1.2:
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
- and more…
In other Star Wars news, the game sold a reported 7 million copies in 2017, the Respawn Entertainment Star Wars game will be releasing between April 2019 and March 2020, and Battlefront 2 will be getting a revamped progression system.
Source: Star Wars Battlefront II