A new Black Desert Online patch is now live, implementing the Kamasylvian Alchemists 2 event, which takes place between November 15 and December 13. This event gives you the opportunity to fill your pockets with event items.
In addition to this, Black Spirit’s Adventure 1 has returned. It will run from November 14 until December 20. Mount EXP bonus has also been added between November 15 and December 6.
You can find the patch highlights below:
- The event Kamasylvian Alchemists 2 has been added.
- Period: November 15th (after maintenance) – December 13th (before maintenance)
- You can obtain [Event] Steppe Seal and [Event] Meadow Trail all over the world through monsters, fishing, and gathering.
- In addition, you can obtain event items for simply playing the game.
- From November 16th (00:00) – December 13th (before maintenance), Claim 3 [Event] Steppe Seals every hour by checking the Challenges tab (Y). Maximum of 18 can be received per day.
- From November 16th (00:00) – December 13th (before maintenance), Claim 1 [Event] Meadow Trail every hour by checking the Challenges tab (Y). Maximum of 1 can be received per day.
- Any leftover [Event] Steppe Seal and [Event] Meadow Trail items from Kamasylvian Alchemist 1 event have been deleted and cannot be reused in the Kamasylvian Alchemist 2 event.
- Click < Here > to check out this mystical event in detail.
- Black Spirit’s Adventure 1 has returned.
- Period: November 15th (after maintenance) – December 20th (before maintenance)
- Mount EXP Bonus has been added.
- Period: November 15th (after maintenance) – December 6th (before maintenance)
- During this period, enjoy Mount Exp +10%!
- The option of choosing Hedgehog as a reward has been added to Gift Package. Give a gift of game pass to a friend and receive rewards.
- It is now possible to use Advice of Valks in the Enhancement screen.
- Fixed the issue where word filter did not work with Guild Advertising messages.
- Now you will need twice the training material if an Awakening skill of a Dream Horse reaches 100%.
- If you have a Lv. 50 or above character, creating a new character and skipping the tutorial once will block further tutorial from appearing.
- Battle Arena is now unavailable on Conquest/Node War servers.
- Connecting to Conquest/Node War servers from 15 minutes before the warfare will automatically move your character to the nearest town.
- Fixed the issue where it was possible to use Command to Gather (guild) or other similar commands even if the character had a trade item in inventory and/or mount’s inventory.
- Fixed the crashing issue when entering the game on a Windows 64-Bit 8-Core CPU.
For the full (extensive) list of patch notes, click here.
What do you think of the latest update? Are you looking forward to getting your mitts on some event items? Let us know below in the comments.
In other updates news, Ghost Recon Wildlands got hit with a big patch, a new Nvidia driver increases Destiny 2 PC performance by up to 50%, and Fortnite Battle Royale received a patch which fixes crashing issues and squashed bugs.
Source: Black Desert Online (Official)