Those playing the early access Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta, Treyarch has rolled out a new Black Ops Cold War beta game settings update today, and it introduces new game modes, raises the level cap and more!
Black Ops Cold War Beta Game Settings Update Today changes:
Here’s what’s new straight from Treyarch:
• NEW 6v6 MODE: VIP Escort on Cartel, Miami, Moscow, and Crossroads
• LEVEL CAP: 16 → 25
Unlock the Krig 6, AK-74u, SAM Turret, War Machine, Tactical Mask, Gas Mine, Smoke Grenade, Tracker, and more.
Additional Beta updates:
• Updated the Assassin Perk description for clarity.
• Fixed an issue where a controller could become unresponsive when loading into a match.
• Fixed a crash that could occur while selecting Operators in the front end.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when a SAM Turret missile hit a target when the turret was destroyed.
• Fixed an issue where other players’ names were not visible in the pre-match lobby.
Make sure to keep an eye out for our Black Ops Cold War impressions piece hitting the site soon. You can check out the list of changes made by Treyarch from the alpha to the beta right here. Don’t forget, for the first time in franchise history, the console version will feature an FOV slider.