Treyarch has released the Black Ops Cold War update 1.22 patch today, August 16! This is an unannounced patch, and is not part of the Season 5 refresh that usually comes midway through the season. Given we just got confirmation of Call of Duty: Vanguard’s reveal later this week, it could very well be tied to that.
Black Ops Cold War Update 1.22 Patch Notes:
Treyarch has not released any official patch notes just yet, but here are the known issues in multiplayer (per the Call of Duty Trello board):
Unlock Progression: E-Tool
Issue: Unlock progression for the E-Tool is not tracking in Black Ops Cold War.
Thank you for your reports! A fix for this issue is scheduled for a future major update.
That seems to be it. As for the new content planned for this season, here they are (note some will be released during the mid-season refresh):
Black Ops Cold War Content:
- Become a Double Agent in the newest Multiplayer game mode
- Demolition returns in-season
- Five new Multiplayer maps
- New Scorestreak – The Flamethrower
- New Zombies content – new perk. field upgrade, support weapon and more
- New Outbreak content – new region, objective, tank, grapple gun and intel
- New Onslaught content (PlayStation) – new map and intel
- New perks – Combat Scouting and Tempered
- New Points of Interest – Broadcast Stations and
- New Gulag – Rush
- Clash debuts in-season
- The Red Doors grow unstable – mid-season event coming soon
Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Content:
- Three new Operators
- Four New weapons
- New Prestige levels
Once Treyarch releases the official changelog, we’ll update the psot.