After a few short days of waiting for Borderlands 2 second expansion DLC, Mr Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage is now finally out for everyone to enjoy. It centers around the Torgue manufacture and it’s crazy president, Mister Torgue himself.
For those who have been in the dark about what to exactly expect in this new DLC, here’s some of the key features you will be sure to find in your time upon playing:
- New weapons and loot
- New head skins
- New enemies
- New bosses such as pyro-pete
- More arenas
- New locals
- New currency known as ‘Torgue Tokens’ which allow you to buy legendary grade weapons from the special Torgue vending machine
- Torgue Tokens can drop from enemies and as well giving as quest rewards
- New Quests
- Returning characters such as Moxxi and Tiny Tina
- New NPC’s
- DLC takes 8-10 hours to beat
- A new raid boss
- New achievement/trophies
- Main story is centered around you joining Torgue’s quest to find the biggest bad-ass on the planet of Pandora to open the newly found vault that only opens when the biggest bad-ass on Pandora feeds it the blood of a coward
Mr Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage is available now for 800 microsoft points or $9.99 USD. For those who have purchased the Borderlands 2 season pass, this DLC will be available for you free of charge. If you don’t plan on purchasing Mr. Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage, make sure to at least download compatibility pack 2, in order to play online with your friends who do.
Make sure to check back with us later in the day for our review of Mr Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage.