As we reported earlier, Gearbox is patching a glitch that allowed players to essentially hoard as many items as they pleased in their bank storage. Along with a number of other fixes, said patch is now live on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
However, for those who have used this unlimited bank space glitch, any additional items that have been stored won’t be removed or missing from your bank once this patch is applied.
For the full list of patch notes, feel free to scroll down below:
April 18th 2013 Patch Notes
- Added support and compatibility for upcoming content, including character customizations unlocked by playing Poker Night 2.
- Fixed an issue where bank and stash capacity could be exceeded. This change prevents additional items from being added to stash / bank until capacity is below the maximum — it does not forcibly remove or delete any items.
- Added a preview of available premium customizations when using a customization station so that players can see what a purchased head or skin would look like before buying.
- Fixed an exploit where players could become invincible occasionally through the Siren’s Res skill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from choosing a new customization from SHiFT when creating a character immediately after redeeming a customization code.
- Added a new automatic backup feature — the game will periodically create a backup of your current character so that there is something to fall back on if your character save becomes corrupted.
- The game will now attempt to automatically delete older compatibility packs that are no longer needed in order to free up some hard drive space.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Bad Hair Day
- Best Minion Ever
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “Wildlife Preservation” mission boss to sometimes continue fighting after the encounter in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue that could cause Scarlett to not drop Scarlett’s Greed in the fight with Roscoe.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player’s grenade count to not be saved properly if they were using a Grenadier class mod.
- Fixed a bug causing Seraph items of the day to incorrectly be capped at level 55.
- Rebalanced the Gunzerker’s Titan class mod to be more in line other Gunzerker class mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Evolution shield could incorrectly list a Recharge Delay of 0.00 seconds.
- Fixed audio from Impact shields not playing when connected to another player.
- Fixed an issue causing audio distortion in some cases when a transfusion projectile got stuck inside an object.
In addition, Telltale games have also released a trailer of Poker Night 2, which, upon playing, unlocks some pretty rad customization skins and heads for Borderlands 2 and Team Fortress 2. Check it out below:
[youtube id=”XCHAPsAxHJA” width=”618″ height=”378″]