Although the upcoming Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon’s Keep add-on will be the final campaign DLC for the Borderlands 2 season pass, it doesn’t mean that the folks over at Gearbox are entirely done supporting Borderlands 2.
This is according to the latest compatibility pack that was released today, which contains quite a few interesting pieces of information.
It hints at a ‘Gardenia’ pack, which you may know by now was the code name for the standalone customization packs that included various new heads and skins for your favorite vault hunter. There is also mention of the vault hunters taking a certain trip up to the sky.
Additionally, I was able to locate the heads of the upcoming Gardenia and Dragon’s Keep, as well as some of the incoming skins. Check them out below:
Assault on Dragon’s Keep And Gardenia Heads and Skin Names
Those who have downloaded the latest update for Borderlands 2 will also have their Trophy/Achievement list updated to include the Assault On Dragon’s Keep Trophies/Achievements. You can view them below:
Assault On Dragon’s Keep Trophies
- I Totes Planned That Boss – Slew Mister Boney Pants Guy (Bronze)
- Yaaaaay – Introduced Thyself to the White Knite (Bronze)
- Shorty, You So Best – Completed thy quest by rescuing yonder queen (Silver)
- Girl’s Gotta Eat – Fed they noble queen 3 times during one visit to her quarters (Bronze)
- It’s Like That One Video – Showed thine worst enemy, the abomination as” The Darkness.” who is the nerdiest of them all (Bronze)
- They Was All “Hey That’s Mine” – Unsheathed 5 swords from immortal skeletaurs without leaving the area (Bronze)
- Dang Girl You Ace At This Game – Won the most challenging round in Murderlin’s Temple (Silver)
- Hmmmmmm – Wielded the mysterious amulet (Bronze)
- Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ – Demonstrated your skill, or lack thereof, at rolling the magical treasure orb of many sides (Bronze)
- Make It raaaaid- Vanquished the Ancient Dragon’s of Destruction (Silver)
Assault on Dragon’s Keep Enemies
That’s not all, as we finally get a good look at the new enemy types that are set to arrive with Assault On Dragon’s Keep, thanks to the Borderlands 2 Facebook page. Among the new enemies is the infamous Spiderpants enemy. Check them out below:
At the moment, the rumored DLC campaign add-on and customization pack doesn’t have a release date, nor have they been officially announced, but when more information arises, we will be sure to keep you informed.