Broomstick League Beta has officially started it’s closed trial today, giving fans a taste of some competitive Quidditch style matches.
Down below you can find the official closed Beta Schedule along with a new trailer announcing the official early access release date on Steam. We should note, Broomstick League is in no way affiliated with the Harry Potter franchises or Warner Bros, though the similarities can easily be drawn.
Closed Beta Test Timing: Thursday, February 6 – Saturday, February 8 from 4:00pm – 9:00pm Pacific time daily
Broomstick League Gameplay Features:
- Fast Paced Matches: Play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 with friends or matchmake online with opponents from around the world. Form the best team to dominate the arena!
- Reflexive and Fantastical Gameplay: Pick up speed while dive bombing to fly past a defender. Cast a spell on your opponent to blast the ball away or use the blink spell and teleport to a more favorable position. Well timed casting can make the difference between a buzzer beating goal or a soul crushing defeat.
- Character Customization: Personalize the look of your witch or wizard with a deep pool of creative options. Unlock new broomsticks, wands, and perform a variety of taunts and dance moves to rattle your opponents in the arena!
- Mystical Arenas: Experience high flying sports action within fantastical arenas brimming with magic! Battle it out with giant trolls lurking in the background or score impressive goals while floating on the back of massive flying creatures.
- Player Progression and Stats: Track your progress with leaderboards, stat tracking and player levelling system to prove you are the most spellbinding broomstick pilot in the land!
Broomstick League comes to Steam Early Access on March 5th. If you wish to get the chance to participate in the closed beta, you can sign-up using the Broomstick League official beta Sign-up form.