Another small but much appreciated hot fix has hit all versions of Call of Duty: Ghosts this evening.
It looks into fixing a few exploits, bugs and stability issues. Check out the full notes below.
Call of Duty Ghosts November 22 Hot Fix
- Fixed squad point exploit.
- Fixed trinity rocket issue which left player in laptop if enemy ground jammer was called at the same moment.
- Fixed portal exploit in Blitz.
- Fixed stability issue when using the trophy system, “more than 192 bones” fix.
- Fix for Search and Rescue exploit using worldspawn damage to produce tag.
The “more than 192 bones” fix was included in a previous hot fix for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, so it may be reappearing here simply to accommodate the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC versions of the game.