For those who didn’t manage to get a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare beta code in our previous giveaways, rejoice! You can now download the beta regardless if you pre-ordered or not, and it’s now live on all platforms! Not only that, but Infinity Ward has also increased the Modern Warfare beta level cap to 30! Read up on all the changes made to the beta in day three!
Open: 6PM PST Friday, September 20th – 10AM PST Monday, September 23rd
The rest of the Open Beta period, running to the morning of Monday, September 23, is accessible to all players on PlayStation, Xbox One, or PC, regardless of pre-ordered status. If you’ve got an Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold is required to play. If you have a PC, a Battle.net account is required to play. Other than these prerequisites and an internet connection, you should have everything you need to play. As a reminder, the Weekend 2 of the Beta Test will include Crossplay.
What’s Being Added in Day Three:
- 6v6 Gun Runner
- 6v6 Hackney Yard (Day)
- 6v6 Azhir Cave (Day)
- 10v10 Grazna Raid
- 32v32 Ground War (Karst River Quarry)
- Game Mode Filter: TDM (Team Deathmatch)
- Game Mode Filter: Dom (Domination)
- Game Mode Filter: HQ (Headquarters)
- Game Mode Filter: Cyber Attack
- Game Mode Filter: 10v10 HQ (Headquarters)
- Game Mode Filter: 10v10 Dom (Domination)
- Featured Playlist: 32v32 Ground War (Karst River Quarry)
- Featured Playlist: 2v2 Gunfight OSP (King, Pine, Stack)
In other Modern Warfare news, make sure to check out this Easter egg in one of the maps which seems to point out who the main antagonist in the campaign will be. PS4 gamers will also get a day one advantage according to Activision.